Lynn brown clairvoyant

blade65

nicola1985 Does your friend still have Lynne Browns telephone number ? If she does would you PM it me pleases. Much appreciated xx

Please dont waste your money. clairvoyants are fake and no better than con artists who prey on peoples emotions usually at very low times in their lives.

The dead are dead, they cant talk.

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 16:49 ----------

She's a fraud.

:hihi:

Very blunt but incredibly accurate.

Sorry for laughing by the way, I spent a good few minutes trying to be diplomatic with my post then scroll down and see this one. It actually did make me laugh a little.

She's a fraud.

and so are all religions, they are based on the premis that life continues after death.

or could there be something in it:

Soul searchingResearchers claim that humans have souls which can live on after death

The idea that human consciousness lives on after death has been put forward by a number of well-respected scientists

British physicist Sir Roger Penrose explains how the human conscious lives on after death

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2123380/researchers-claim-that-humans-have-souls-which-can-live-on-after-death/

Would you believe it? Yesterday I predicted that I was going to do sod all today and it was spot on!

So for my next prediction...... Sheffield Wednesday will still be <removed> this year������

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

Bung me a few quid and I'll pop round and tell you a load of nonsense. I'll do it cheaper than Lynn Brown.

Seriously- are there still people who waste their money on rubbish like this? I'm amazed that people still go and watch Psychic Sally - despite the fact she has been exposed so many times!

Utter nonsense- these people prey on the vulnerable and the recently bereaved. They should all be locked up for fraud.