Lynn brown clairvoyant

why do you need a spellchecker if its legible:huh:

Please feel to explain to me what these views I have may be, and on what topic it is that I have left wing views about.

I'm also fairly confused as to why all this matters so much to you.

Im not going round in circles. Ive asked you clearly are your views left wing because youve accused me of "assuming" they are as if its a wrong assumption. Im not here to tell you what they are or on what they might be its a simple YES/NO question.

It doesnt matter to me one iota I'm just highlighting a point that sometimes ONE can make assumptions (like a clairvoyant does) without actually knowing that person. Its not fair to say everything she says is a lie. Spellchecker is just whatever btw you're trying to deflect the situation.

Im not going round in circles. Ive asked you clearly are your views left wing because youve accused me of "assuming" they are as if its a wrong assumption. Im not here to tell you what they are or on what they might be its a simple YES/NO question.

It doesnt matter to me one iota I'm just highlighting a point that sometimes ONE can make assumptions (like a clairvoyant does) without actually knowing that person. Its not fair to say everything she says is a lie. Spellchecker is just whatever btw you're trying to deflect the situation.

And i've told you i do not know or care what particular wing my views come into. I've never thought about it so find your aggressive nature and obsession with using it very odd. Bullying even.

A quick look at your history on this forum suggests an awful lot of your posts have been related to facism and similar topics. You seem borderline obsessed with left and right wing talk looking at your history. Move on.

Tell you what. Those making crass comments, pay her a visit, see what you think then.

My opinion of ALL "clairvoyants" charlatans, persons who pretend or claim to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses, a quack.

Angel1.

We all agree?? Who you and other half wits on here?? How many of you have had a reading from her..... Errrr let me guess none of you.

Those that do go are witless,so the half wits have half a wit to think with. So you think its the real deal,so why not take the randi foundation test? its a million dollar prize for anyone who passes,but no one has managed it yet.The dead do not talk because they are dead.

I think if folks want to visit a clairvoyant and they get something positive out of that, it's fine. I know for some people they do feel it is helpful to them. They can find reassurance and confidence in it.

I've no idea whether there's anything in it or not tbh. It seems extremely unlikely to me, but, it's not doing me any harm if someone else wants to do that and finds it helpful and I don't think it's my place to opine on it and tell them they are stupid for doing so.

It's called cold reading and anyone can go and buy several books on it and teach it to themselves to make your average person 'wow'.

90% of people who visit clairvoyants are not skeptics, they're willing participants who make their jobs easier. Vague statements that apply to most people, it's all smoke and mirrors.

It's called cold reading and anyone can go and buy several books on it and teach it to themselves to make your average person 'wow'.

90% of people who visit clairvoyants are not skeptics, they're willing participants who make their jobs easier. Vague statements that apply to most people, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Also, most people are too polite to embarrass the "clairvoyant" by saying, especially in front of an audience, they're completely wrong in what they're saying.

To be fair a lot of clairvoyants do have incredible skill, just not in talking to the dead. Good clairvoyants are exceptional body language readers and specifically ask questions so they can read your response. Being a sceptic I once thought I'd give it a go, so once I'd paid my money for a reading I turned my chair around and refused to answer anything. The lady refused to do the reading saying she needed to 'read me'...

To be fair a lot of clairvoyants do have incredible skill, just not in talking to the dead. Good clairvoyants are exceptional body language readers and specifically ask questions so they can read your response. Being a sceptic I once thought I'd give it a go, so once I'd paid my money for a reading I turned my chair around and refused to answer anything. The lady refused to do the reading saying she needed to 'read me'...

Isn't that the ultimate proof that's its a load of rubbish?

Isn't that the ultimate proof that's its a load of rubbish?

Totally. I would love for someone to prove that the supernatural exists but as no one has even come close yet all that seems to be happening is proving it doesn't.