Avoiding Frustration.

Ive never played board games.

Ever.

As a kid I would rather read a book or torture small animals and board games never really entered my life- until this Christmas, when someone bought my eight year old a game called "Frustration"

Now, I dont really have the kind of brain that can handle stuff like this, I remember four navvies in the early 80s who almost went insane trying to teach me how to play dominoes so I warned my OH that it was going to be an uphill struggle for her to teach me this Frustration game, but after several weeks and many beatings she got the basics into my skull.

Now she wont stop.

Every damn evening I have to play this bloody game and I never win. I just sit there getting a score of one on the dice while my horrible family get all the other numbers and frankly ITS TWISTING MY MIND!!!!

So, I need help.

I cant flatly refuse to play the damn game because if I did the OH would sulk, and when she sulks life becomes hell for the entire northern hemisphere.

In fact, sod the bloody northern hemisphere, it becomes hell for ME! I`M THE IMPORTANT ONE HERE!

So, poppets.

Give me some ideas- non lethal ones that`ll get me out of this bloody ridiculous game!

Accroches-toi a ton reve.

Improve your french. *shakes un dictionnaire*

:)

Improve your french. *shakes un dictionnaire*

:)

NOPE! I know that little `thingy thats missing is enough to drive certain people insane... thats why I deliberately leave it out! :D

Now. suffer! heh

It doésn't bóthér mé át àll, rèálly. Nót ôné bît.

You could sneakily lose some essential parts of the game, or otherwise break it.

I may even add a little umlaut.... Just to totally drive people nuts!

They guard it like the crown jewels. Ive considered burying it, letting the dog have it, and sitting on it when no ones looking but they actually guard it like its a national treasure!

I cant get near to the damn thing unless I try the mission impossible thing!

sneakily put superglue in the bottom of the dice cup...............

The dice are in a sort of dome thing on top of the game, it looks a bit like Meadowhall from a distance.

I wonder if an "Accidentally" spilled bucket of coffee might put paid to it....?

There are a few alternatives to breaking it.

1. Find something 'more important' to do.

2. Feign illness.

3. Tell them you hate their stupid game.

4. Cheat

Fart at the mere mention that they are going to play, make sure it's a sprout laden beauty, they will not want to be in the same room as you, lol

There is nothing more important than that game- Someone could be having a heart attack and theyd wait until the game is finished before dying! If it was me having the heart attack they`d simply play more slowly!

I told them how much I hated it and the result was a nagging from hell!

I tried to cheat and disrupt the game but..... nagging from hell.

The one light on my horizon is the end of the world in 2012, if that comes to pass, at least I`ll be out of it!

Unless the devil has a game that is...