Groupon sold out

i have snapped up 2 offers in the past 2 weeks for groupon. First one was for 10 boot camp sessions for £19 & also a cut & colour for £19 at a salon in hackenthorpe..

gutted, this sounds like something i'd like! :(

I took up the "Graze" nuts and seeds offer which has been nice... :) Desk time munchies :)

Dear Groupon Customer,

Deal cancelled – refund processed

Thank you for your purchase of the Gandhi restaurant deal in Sheffield. Due to unforeseen circumstances this deal has now been withdrawn and it is no longer possible to redeem this offer.

We apologise for any disappointment caused by this and have now refunded you in full for this deal. Please allow up to 5 working days for the funds to be transferred back to your original method of payment.

This was an incident beyond our control and has no bearing whatsoever on other deals offered. We hope to bring you something that similarly tempts your palate in the very near future and thank you for your understanding at this time.

We hope this unfortunate incident does not discourage you great upcoming offers in Sheffield and trust you will find another deal of interest very soon at http://www.groupon.co.uk

Kind regards,

The Customer Service Team

I received this e mail at the beginning of Jan 11, just checked my account and found no refund. Has anyone else who bought this offer had any problems, I purchased two vouchers costing £16.

I've emailed them and waiting for a response

A word of advice for everyone to book early on the deal purchased as I tried to redeem my voucher at a beauty salon to go in the last couple of weeks before the expiry date and they couldn't fit me in due to the high demand of accommodating everyone before the deadline. I had to email Groupon who offered me a credit instead which is valid for a further 6 months.

Threads merged. Please use the search facility before starting new threads. thanks.

Why merge my post I was asking about a problem with a voucher I had bought not problems getting a deal due to it being sold out.

I got the Yellow Lion one. Wow can't believe how many have taken it up. It's such a small pub, will take them a while to get through those people!

Yes I saw that :o, think they may end up not being able to honour them all like the Ghandi restaurant !

Dear Groupon Customer,

Deal cancelled – refund processed

Thank you for your purchase of the Gandhi restaurant deal in Sheffield. Due to unforeseen circumstances this deal has now been withdrawn and it is no longer possible to redeem this offer.

We apologise for any disappointment caused by this and have now refunded you in full for this deal. Please allow up to 5 working days for the funds to be transferred back to your original method of payment.

This was an incident beyond our control and has no bearing whatsoever on other deals offered. We hope to bring you something that similarly tempts your palate in the very near future and thank you for your understanding at this time.

We hope this unfortunate incident does not discourage you great upcoming offers in Sheffield and trust you will find another deal of interest very soon at http://www.groupon.co.uk

Kind regards,

The Customer Service Team

I received this e mail at the beginning of Jan 11, just checked my account and found no refund. Has anyone else who bought this offer had any problems, I purchased two vouchers costing £16.

I've emailed them and waiting for a response

I'm glad you've posted this. I'm going to check now, as I bought 2 deals and was a bit peeved at the response time regarding refunds.:mad:

has anyone used the yellow lion one yet? Im thinking of going this week

Iv been let down neumerous times been so dissapointed. Loved it not long ago but they have let themselves down to me now.

The deal at Grayson's restaurant has been cancelled.

That's 5 times we've used Groupon, and 2 have been cancelled.

http://www.graysonsrestaurant.co.uk/valentines-day-menu

Yes my friend has been let down by Graysons after booking a table (groupon deal) for a special occasion then having it cancelled on the day due to disputes with groupon. The link says they would have trouble keeping open after the six months deal ended, I feel that with all the bad publicity they will close sooner !