Doctors receptionists

How long have they been medically trained or are they just nosey old giffers on a power trip?

I mean, what the hells it got to do with them what i need to see a doctor for?

They should learn to do their job and keep thier beaks out of stuff that dunt concern them!

Rant over :)

How long have they been medically trained or are they just nosey old giffers on a power trip?

I mean, what the hells it got to do with them what i need to see a doctor for?

They should learn to do their job and keep thier beaks out of stuff that dunt concern them!

Rant over :)

All very well moaning to us, but it's your practice manager or GP you should be moaning to ;);

They think they are superior to everybody else, none of their business what you want to see the doctor for, some are quite scary!

They need to check because they might need to book you in with the nurse not the doctor, no time wasted if you are seeing the right person

You should go to Capehorn Surgery, they are the complete opposite. I've never known it before but the Receptionists there are actually friendly, helpful and never pretend to be more qualified that the Dr!

We've moved house but have not moved changed Surgery as they're too nice to leave!

Osmosis ... that's how they become medical experts :)

All very well moaning to us, but it's your practice manager or GP you should be moaning to ;);

Already have done:P

But thanks for your 'advice'.

:)

They need to check because they might need to book you in with the nurse not the doctor, no time wasted if you are seeing the right person

No.

They dont need to check for that reason.

They arent medicaly trained so how can they tell if you need a nurse or a doctor?

They are just nosey!

No.

They dont need to check for that reason.

They arent medicaly trained so how can they tell if you need a nurse or a doctor?

They are just nosey!

Well I'm sticking to my theory

Our doctors are the same, you spend 20 mins trying to get through, to be told, "all this mornings appointments have gone", so can I book one for later? "yeah but you'll have to ring back later", to which I say guna have the same problem then arn't we??

Or if your ringing for your child they ask "is it an emergency? Well his heads not falling off and I'm not that thick as to book him to see his GP if the childrens would have been more suitable! Or whats wrong with him? Thanks for your medical input but I would really like to ask my own doctor what he thinks! Cheers!

Doctor's receptionists, hospital cleaners, school office staff. All the same.

No.

They dont need to check for that reason.!

The practice manager and the doctors have decided that they do. Those opinions count for a lot more than yours.

As stated above, if you object to it complain to the practice manager. Don't blame the receptionist for doing what their employer tells them to do!