Sainsburys buying Fletchers land to build new store - Wadsley Bridge

Oh great, do we need another supermarket selling bland crap.

I regularly shop in Hillsborough and the quality of food in Butchers and Bakers there is miles better than the rubbish in the Supermarkets, but I fear this will just lure more people away.

Also, congestion at Leppings Lane roundabout is going to be even worse with this.

So, where do you get the rest of the stuff that you need, cleaning products, tinned stuff, washing powder, toilet rolls, etc etc etc?

I regularly shop in Hillsborough and the quality of food in Butchers and Bakers
We also do all our food shopping in Hillsborough, the food is so much nicer than when bought from the supermarket..when we can.

However, if your not about on a saturday and you work during the day you have to buy your food from somewhere, and having a sainsburys will save us from going all the way to Archer Road to get some nice food. Saying that we also shop at Netto for all the bits an pieces, and the food there is very good if you choose wisely!