Gatecrasher announce plans to build new Sheffield venue!!

Hed Kandi is gonna be at the Carling Academy (well, it will be atleast once).

Muddycoffee is correct, they are apparently finishing off a planning application to rebuild on the current site. I can't wait :D

thanks for the replies, but it doesnt look like its gonna get rebuilt

It's now April 2008, and the owner of the club said that they'd be rebuilding it as soon as possible. I've noticed that there has been fencing around the area for quite some time now, But does anyone have or know any information about it being built again or whether it's going to be somewhere else???

Sheffield nightlife is lost without it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope not eh...

It's now April 2008, and the owner of the club said that they'd be rebuilding it as soon as possible. I've noticed that there has been fencing around the area for quite some time now, But does anyone have or know any information about it being built again or whether it's going to be somewhere else???

Sheffield nightlife is lost without it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gods I reeally hope not,,:loopy::loopy:

Its permanent Sheffield home will be the Carling academy, last Saturday of every month.

Hed Kandi is gonna be at the Carling Academy (well, it will be atleast once).

Hed Kandi in Sheffield? :banana::clap:

When does that start? Any idea? (now to find the Carling Academy!)

Hed Kandi in Sheffield? :banana::clap:

When does that start? Any idea? (now to find the Carling Academy!)

It's been on for a while. Last Saturday of every month. Carling Academy is at what used to be Roxy.

It's been on for a while. Last Saturday of every month. Carling Academy is at what used to be Roxy.

I don't get out much ;):hihi:

Looks like GC may be coming back to Sheffield....planning application gone in for unit under Cheesegrater car park

Think Sheffield "even nationwide" Club scene has gone and will never come back to what it was...never...The euphoric Unity the club scene brought.....Its gone.

Was just last night looking on youtube at the club scene from the 90,s,early 2000,s... inparticuler at the Pleasuredome in skeggnes,Vibalite,BYO ,Club Kinetic etc... Then looked at pleasuredome NYE 2009/10....The magic has gone.

Looks like GC may be coming back to Sheffield....planning application gone in for unit under Cheesegrater car park

Hi, do you have a link to the application please.