Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Just had some work done by DaleBuilding and can definitely recommend them. Had an outhouse demolished, and a flimsy wooden fence and gate replaced with a brick wall and a new wooden gate. The guys have done a really good job, it's the little extras like how they finished the edges off etc that I think shows the quality.

Have already booked for them to do some more work for us!

Just posting a recommendation for Mirage blinds...I'd had a few quotes, some ridiculously high. I finally settled on Mirage, not just for price...the salesman was friendly and informative & clearly knew his stuff. He was the only one who...after noticing photos of children in the house, showed me the 'child safe' ones and how they worked.

There was no pressure to buy, he gave me an extremely reasonable quote and was on his way.

I finally got them done last week...2 big bay windows, and a smaller one at the back. 2 of the windows were blackout blinds. The price was under £350.00, very good quality and they look fantastic, it only took him an hour to do too.

Mirage blinds uk...08009178943...Highly recommended.

Hired Leepy (S6 Handyman) again for another decorating job. This time it was painting the kitchen. He did a great job as normal!

S6 HANDYMAN. the only way is s6,,15 YEARS EXPERIENCE (HOME MAINTENENCE) DECORATOR,JOINERY,TILING,DIY,NO JOB TO SMALL,CLEAN, FRIENDLY + RELIABLE,HONEST RATES,RING FOR A QUOTE, TEL 07946237432 ASK FOR LEE RODGERS

Recommendation for garden landscaping & artificial turf

I've just had my garden landscaped by Steve Peacock of Peacocks Gardens and can highly recommend him. Tel 07779 218012

Steve is very knowledgable, very fair and his prices are very competitive. The quality of his workmanship is amazing. We've already had several neighbours asking for his details!

His work included fencing, paving and artificial turf - I saw many examples from others who quoted and nothing came close to the quality, look & feel of the turf he uses.

Brilliant in every way. We couldn't be more pleased.

Recommendation for garden landscaping & artificial turf

I've just had my garden landscaped by Steve Peacock of Peacocks Gardens and can highly recommend him. Tel 07779 218012

Steve is very knowledgable, very fair and his prices are very competitive. The quality of his workmanship is amazing. We've already had several neighbours asking for his details!

His work included fencing, paving and artificial turf - I saw many examples from others who quoted and nothing came close to the quality, look & feel of the turf he uses.

Brilliant in every way. We couldn't be more pleased.

I can 2nd this, highly recommend!

I would thoroghly recommend, Arrow Removals, they moved us last week, did a great job, worked really hard and were very reasonable.

Arrow Removals & Storage

http://www.arrowstorage.co.uk 0800 298 0739

I would also like to recommend JMC Estate Agents, they work on a fixed price sale not a percentage like most ( we saved nearly £2000 ), and the office staff work really hard for you, and all are really nice, if you are looking to sell go with these, you won't be disappointed.

J M C Estate Agents

Unit M Staniforth Works, Beighton Road, Hackenthorpe, Sheffield

0114 248 7030

I recently posted a request for my washing maching tap to be repaired as it was leaking.

Within minutes James from JD kitchens and bathrooms replied to my ad, he lived close by to me and was round within 20 mins.

I'm disabled and was pleased that this job was done very efficiently and professionally with an extremely reasonable price for the job.

If anyone needs any plumbing work doing I recommend James

I recently posted a request for my washing maching tap to be repaired as it was leaking.

Within minutes James from JD kitchens and bathrooms replied to my ad, he lived close by to me and was round within 20 mins.

I'm disabled and was pleased that this job was done very efficiently and professionally with an extremely reasonable price for the job.

If anyone needs any plumbing work doing I recommend James

That's very kind of you . Thank you for the work.

Any further problems don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards James.

JD Kitchens and Bathrooms

I would like to recommend Whitecliffes Builders. I recently had a problem with rising damp and Whitecliffes came in and sorted the problem in two rooms. This is after the previous builder had skimmed over and ignored totally. I cannot commend Eric Cliffe and his work men highly enough and will be using to get some more work done to my roof and cellar.

Just had Leepy (S6 Handyman) to come and do roller blinds, curtain pole, bathroom fan and light fitting and glass shelf. So impressed. Really lovely chap who worked very hard and cleanly and with very reasonable rates. Will definitely be using him again, he does all sorts!

S6 HANDYMAN. the only way is s6,,15 YEARS EXPERIENCE (HOME MAINTENENCE) DECORATOR,JOINERY,TILING,DIY,NO JOB TO SMALL,CLEAN, FRIENDLY + RELIABLE,HONEST RATES,RING FOR A QUOTE, TEL 07946237432 ASK FOR LEE RODGERS

Thanks for feedback very kind of you,see ya soon..lee,s6

Just wanted to say a HUGH thank you to Andrew Hall. 07747026254 I'm a bit of a fussy customer...But nothing is too much trouble for Andrew. He took out all our kitchen and re juggled the whole thing putting in a brand new kitchen with oak worktops, it looks absolutely amazing. Better than I could ever have imagined. Andrew also did our bedroom putting in floor to ceiling wardrobe doors in the alcoves measuring them perfectly so they were both the same size as one alcove was bigger than the other, again a perfect job. He is a perfectionist. I would recommend Andrew to anyone wanting any type of joinery or building work doing. He's a pleasure to have in your home or workplace. Reliable, friendly, clean and tidy. Again, Thanks Andrew We wouldn't have anyone else.

Sue Norton Lees

Thank you very much