Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Edited by *Ryan*
Incorrect post

Steri, this is not for advertising, please post your advert in the Jobs section.

Thanks

Edited by Plain Talker

To Jeff the Joiner, wont let me send PM's yet but would appreciate a quote

Another top job by Jeff the Joiner. He fitted some doors about a month ago and came back last night to adjust them after the carpet had been fitted - at no extra cost. He even did the doors he hadn't originally fitted, and them helped me with a broken window. Top job, again.

His contact details: Jeff the Joiner 07861379796

Just had a good job done by Andy from Rowland property services. He sorted me out a wired ethernet network, ran me extra power sockets and finished off with some decorating.

I'd certainly recommend him and left the house tidy. I'd have him back to do my bathroom.

hi

we need rendering outside of one of our bedroom window area. can you recommend someone reliable to do the job for us. cheers

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 13:49 ----------

hi

we need rendering outside of one of our bedroom window area. can you recommend someone reliable to do the job for us. cheers

We have just had our lounge and dining room decorated and couldnt be happier with the result.

If you need a decorator I would recommend Michael Mitchell - he is very thorough, nothing is too much trouble and hes trustworthy.

His number is 2454383 or 07976 714323

Mod Note

Once again, threads merged as there is a dedicated thread.

Please use the search facility before posting new threads.

Thanks

Thankyou Julieanne for the work and your kind words.

Regards Craig

Hi. I'd just like to belatedly recommend Craig from CB Gardeing services who came out to give my overgrown privet hedge a well overdue heavy trim last summer. Fantastic job at a reasonable price

Hi. I'd just like to belatedly recommend Craig from CB Gardeing services who came out to give my overgrown privet hedge a well overdue heavy trim last summer. Fantastic job at a reasonable price

Thankyou for the work and feedback

Regards Craig