Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi. Can anyone recommend a decent electrician? I have a few minor changes i need making in my front room, a couple of extra plug sockets required etc. I'm looking for the work to be done in the second week of September, ideally Tues 10th. I'm in S12.

Hi. Can anyone recommend a decent electrician? I have a few minor changes i need making in my front room, a couple of extra plug sockets required etc. I'm looking for the work to be done in the second week of September, ideally Tues 10th. I'm in S12.

hi,

we use chris lockwood electrical, 1st class guy and prices are great

tell him martin gave you his number and he will look after you,

Can anyone recommend a good gas boiler service man? Valliant not very old but loosing pressure, service due but out of guarantee just this year

Can anyone recommend a good gas boiler service man? Valliant not very old but loosing pressure, service due but out of guarantee just this year

Try Oliver on 07867958487

We now have a full time service and breakdown engineer and have appointment to suit all next week, If you look through the forum we have many happy customers !

Thanks

Mike

Happy to look at your boiler and sort the problems for you cheers Jon

at JB Heating Services.

Just had Craig's Plastering to do every room in my house - absolutely brilliant standard of work and very accomodating. He didn't get phased by the additional work or the poor standard of my existing walls - just got on with it. A pleasure to find a proper tradesman and I will definitely be using him again !

But like all good tradesmen, he's busy !

Craig's Plastering - 07989 154070

NOW SORTED LOCALLY, MANY THANKS TO Mac Plas & SWplastering for your interest (especially Scott for excellent attitude & good communications)

We've just been let down, at last minute, by a Plasterer!

Can anyone recommend an honest, reliable & reasonably priced Plasterer who works to a high standard please or is there, by any chance (fingers crossed....), such a Plasterer reading this Post who has perhaps had a cancellation.

Edited by Galloway
Problem solved

I've pm'ed you Galloway had a postponement on an extension next week got a couple of free days

I am out quoting tonight and have next week available.

Check out the site to see the high standards we achieve.

Many thanks, Chris @ MAC Plastering

Needed a ballcock replacing in my hot water tank which is in a pretty awkward place. Phoned Micky ET.

10 minutes later a knock on the door and a plumber is there with a ballcock in hand. 15 minutes later all sorted.

Cracking service and highly recommended.

Thanks for the recommendation !

Try Oliver on 07867958487

Are you recommending him? or is he somebody you know?