I'm a full time mum and benefits are my wages.

If somebody was doing that under 25 or 18 they would be on peanuts, no entitlement to woring tax credits etc.

People whom need to buy every single possession a person needs to make a home. Kept in poverty.

They are better off selling drugs and claiming dole. Even if they don't sell drugs to top up their dole, they can be better off on the dole!

They aren't. There's no career progression on the dole, the rate will never increase. And there's definitely no career progression in jail.

They aren't. There's no career progression on the dole, the rate will never increase. And there's definitely no career progression in jail.

I said better off, as usual you misread my post.

And anyhow, there is career progression in jail and some drug empires are run from UK prison cells.

For some the only chance they have of learning new skills is to go to jail. They can't get into college etc.

i am so angry after reading that link!!

when me and partner both worked full time jobs we found it diffucult to pay for childcare so i stopped and stayed home with the kids but he got made redundant so i went back to work and he stayed home with the kids, i work very hard at my job and i never see my kids anymore we dont have flashy things like mobile phone contracts and stuff and the little things we do have we have had to work bloody hard to earn the money to pay for them! i bring in about £1000 a month and we have a morgage to pay and all other bills and two kids to care for we havnt even been able to afford a holiday for the last 3 years.

im not angry at the woman so mucc cos its the goverment thats allowing her to do it.