I'm a full time mum and benefits are my wages.

It depends, theres lots of factors that can be taken into account...

how many children under a certain age, how many over a certain age, any disabled or anything, once they all pass a certain age, she won't get any Child Tax Credits, so that will drop about 80 per week (assuming its two children claimed for)

once one hits 16 that will drop things again... and change everything...

Perhaps I wasn't clear - I meant would other families in exactly the same circs get less. Because this family's income surely doesn't mean they are in poverty? I don't think there has ever been a time when the level of benefits for people with children has ever been so high. Especially compared to the level of people with none.

I would not at all be proud if I was her. She also says she has a credit card so that is probably where the 'top of the range' stuff as come from. No one on benefits can really afford to save all that with 3 children surely. Also why would a credit card company give her a credit card when she is not in work? Dont you have to be working?

I would not at all be proud if I was her. She also says she has a credit card so that is probably where the 'top of the range' stuff as come from. No one on benefits can really afford to save all that with 3 children surely. Also why would a credit card company give her a credit card when she is not in work? Dont you have to be working?

It is possible to save on that level of income - she has no housing costs. She manages to run a car, and buy consumables so of course she can save. A person who smokes 20 a day spends about £25-£30 a week, so a non-smoker on the same income could save at least part of that. Or does no parent who is fully dependent on benefits smoke?

This kind of crap makes me so angry. Benefits are her wages indeed! Funny how most people look after their children AND work AND pay for it themselves.

She's demanding a bigger house for her three children? She can **** right off, other people who pay for or buy their own houses have to live within their means and not have millions of children when they don't have the money or space for them so why can't she?! Oh wait, she couldn't keep her knickers on until she actually had a husband, a job and a place of her own :loopy::roll:

I've no problem with proper hard working families getting benefits but she's clearly just lazy! All her children are of school age - what does she do all day while they are at school? Relax watching her multiple tellies while the rest of us are at work?!

It would be good if minimum wage could exceed benefits, then no one would have an excuse.

If this had been a muslim or foreigner I know that there would have been alot more than 16 posts on this subject.

Where are all the usuall suspects who moan about how their taxes are paying for this? Oh silly me its because she is not a muslim and she is not a foreigner. :rolleyes:

pot calling kettle black here now mate :hihi:and you telling me you not a racist :hihi:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/2854895/How-taxpayer-funds-single-mother-of-three-Pams-luxury-life.html

Read this story in today's newspaper. She is basically saying she is proud of how she saves her benefits to buy luxury items. I can understand it must be hard being a single mum of 3 but it seems to me like she just can't be arsed to get a job.

Yawn. Another load of judgmental snobby tosh on the forum.

Why not work full time at the minimum wage as a start, and then your wage will go up as you gain experience and skills.

If somebody was doing that under 25 or 18 they would be on peanuts, no entitlement to woring tax credits etc.

People whom need to buy every single possession a person needs to make a home. Kept in poverty.

They are better off selling drugs and claiming dole. Even if they don't sell drugs to top up their dole, they can be better off on the dole!