Exchanges - council and housing associations

2 bedroom semi at Kimberworth Park. with front, side and rear gardens all well maintained with patio at rear. side could be made into large driveway.

Interior very clean and modern. 2 outhouses just outside back door and all new pvc windows and doors recently fitted. shops are a 30 second walk away and it is set in a very nice area.

Reason for swap is that we have outgrown it and are just wanting a bigger place with an extra bedroom. anywhere in rotherham or chapeltown considered

pm me if interested

i'm still looking for a exchange i've got a 2 bed (big bedrooms) house at wadsleybridge just off halifax road.the house has a drive and is due to be modernised in jan, its got gsh.the neighbroughs are both old and are very lovely. its close to shops, schools and bus routes to town,hillsbrough and meadowhall

i am wanting a large 2 or a 3 in parsons cross,ecclesfield,southey,foxhill or surrounding areas

pm if interested

hi a im living on palgrave road m interested in your exchange coulod you contact me on 07854453295 thanks

Hi i am in a 2 bed house on palgrave road parson cross newly decorated big garden and drive on fron,t wanting 2 bed house at Fox hill if interested contact me chloe 07562291721

Edited by sixfoot

anyone from rotherham wanting 2 bed sheffield near meadowhall, will be finished friday complete modernisation. New kitchen (black n white) new bathroom, all replastered, new rewire, new windows, drives to be done soon, etc....... Contact me pls 07717087425

hi a im living on palgrave road m interested in your exchange coulod you contact me on 07854453295 thanks

hi sorry dont want palgrave but thanks anyway

putting this ad on for a family member, they have a 3 bed house on Halifax road it is fully modernised and ideally situated for shops and bus routes into hillsBOROUGH and town, close to Chaucer and yew lands school,a very sought after area.....WANTING A 3BED HOUSE PREFER MODERNISED,WITH DRIVE IF POSS, IN THE AREA OF ECCLES FIELD IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07979272569 OR P.M THAN X FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY AD.

got 3 bedroomed terraced house hillsbro. 2 mins from park.modernised and its council. done alot and still in middle of doing it still. not in quick hurry to move just waiting for right offer.would want council only and 3 bed.i m only council house on here. we would like the right to buy.we may buy this if nothing suitable comes up.we ve lived here for 12 years.can t say anything bad but fancy a change but only decent areas please

Still looking

is yours the one on madehurst ,, i have a 3 bedroom on spring lane s2

Offered:3 bed semi at woodhouse s13 ,gsh, gardens to front and rear new kitchen ,bathroom ect all deco to a modern taste,5 min walk to shops ,schools, doctors ,local transport.

wanted3 bed house closes to s13 ,must have own drive and a good size garden .

anymore info please look for my other posts for pictures of property....:)

still looking

i have a 3 bed house for exchange in handsworth it has balcony out on back with steps down to garden very nice in summer it has 3 good sized bedrooms most of the house has new decor odd room still needs doing a 5 min walk to all shops schools and bus stops

im wanting a 3 bed house close to peaks as my kids go to school around there mesg me with what you have thanks ps must be a nice area

Threads merged. Please search for existing topics before starting new threads.

is yours the one on madehurst ,, i have a 3 bedroom on spring lane s2

yes am on madehurst but dont want to go in the that area cause in laws are just around corner but thanks