Exchanges - council and housing associations

Offered - A 2 bed house with Parkway Housing Association. Wybourn (Southend Place) Recently modernised, new kitchen, bathroom, all plastered throughout, new carpet on stairs and living room. Laminated bedrooms..

It is decorated to a high standard they are just painting the rendering on the external white which look lovely. Very nice and tidy newly fenced in back garden and driveway to the front. Would need to see it to appreciate that you could move straight in!!

This road is very quiet and a lot of the houses are owned on this road. The neighbours are all very nice too.

Wanted - 2/3 bed council house in Woodhouse, Stradbroke, Richmond, Handsworth, Littledale, Bowdenwood Any surrounding areas considered.

Reason for moving - I used to live at Handsworth but had to move here for personal reasons. My daughter goes to school at Handsworth and my family live there too. I need to be closer to the school and family..

Still looking offering a 3 bedroom halifax road, wanting a 3 bedroom ,new parson cross, ecclesfield grenoside. Would consider surrounding areas, if interested please p.m. Me . Or ring me on 07979272569, thankyou.

2 bed house in S5 (shiregreen) remodernised (just finishing off) brand new kitchen, bathroom, re-plastered throughout, new central heating system, new windows etc.......

wanting to exchange for 2-3 bed house in Rotherham

anyone interested please call 07717087425 or email jimdogc@yahoo.com

Thankyou

still lookin for a exchange ,please take alook at my other posts :)

offered:2 bed house in wadsley bridge area. due to be modernised before aug, GCH,has a drive and secure back garden, bed rooms are very big. lovely neighbours. close to shops and bus routes to city center, hillsbrough and medowhall, and close to local schools.

wanted: 2/3 bedroom in parsons cross, foxhill, ecclesfield,colley,southey green,hillsborough

PM me if interested

still looking must be a house and just to let you know they have put the start day back for the modernising so it wont be done untill jan now

still looking to move to charnock or basegreen area see previous add

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanting

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

Pics on this link

still looking............

hi i have a large 3 bedroomed home in rotherham large back garden all fenced off and drive on the front on a quite clean friendly road most of the home on the street have been bought close to town schools shops and bus routes only wanting exchange due 2 a new relationship and wanting 2 set up a home 2gether wanting 3-4 bedroomed home any area considered but must be as nice as the area am in now please contact 07896891648 thankyou xx

still looking for clearance key or 3 bed house in beighton for my 3 bed house in handsworth

can also leave leather suite,still looking ,other areas penistone barnsley ,rotheram? please pm me or call/text.thanks kate

could do a 3 way swop?

still looking,

dose anyone ever get an exchange of hear?????????????????

hi i have a large 3 bedroomed council house in rotherham large back garden all fenced off with drive 2 the front of thte property on a quite clean friendly street most of the homes on the street have been bought near to schools shops bus routes and parks. i want similiar type of property3-4 bedrooms any area considered but must be as nice as the one i live now contact 07896891648 thanks x

still looking............

would you consider rotherham at all?