Exchanges - council and housing associations

OFFERED : I have a sheffield homes recently renovated 2 bed + box room upper flat for exchange. The living area is open plan and is very spacious, with a wood flooring. The landing as just had a brand new carpet fitted that comes with a 10yr guarentee. We will be leaving all flooring and blinds and curtains in the living area. The 2 bedrooms are both spacious, with a smaller box room. All the windows are double glazed. Our neighbours are all nice and we are located very near all the shops in the village and the doctors, dentist and several very good bus routes.

WANTING : 2 bed house in woodhouse, in any condition. We will cover costs of moving for the right property.

We only want to move due to wanting to keep a dog. The area must be in Woodhouse due to school commitments for our daughter.

Photos/viewings can be arranged at a mutualy convient time.

Any questions please do not heistate to ask. :D

Still looking. :D

Hi.

i have a good sized 1 bedroom flat with a small box room good sized front room very close to crystal peaks pub's, bus routes tram all on the door step , new kitchen and new bathroom l need a 2 bed roomed house / flat , will consider most areas

Offered:

Sheffield 2, 3 bed house, gch, 2 wc, dg, shower, long driveway, immaculately decorated, front and rear gardens, burglar alarm. quiet cul de sac

Wanted:

3 bed house Hackenthorpe, Birley, Frecheville or surrounding areas or clearance key/demolition priority

pictures and more details available here:http://house4exchangesheffield.kk5.org/

i will pay all removal costs and give a cash payment for right house

contact me for details

hi i am clutching at straws here i have put a post on already but if anyone is interested please pm i am looking for an exchange:

Offered: 1 Bed upper flat in gleadless close to all amenities bus routes, doctors shops.

wanted: 2 bed house or lower flat masonette any area considered must be allowed pets.

thank you if anyone interested pm me because id ont seem to be having any luck with the council.

Shiregreen 3 bed semi, lovely big living room and good size kitchen, fully modernised. Nice front and newly fenced back.

Wanting -Walking distance to Chapeltown centre or Thorpe. Genuine Reason for move, our house is in a Perfect location.quiet and very private. Please contact via email. [email protected] as im not always on the forum. Thanks for looking

Also looking for s61 areas near oaks lane, , kimberworth. Rockingham. thanks.

Edited by redbull1

I have a 3 bed housing association home in bentley DONCASTER the house was built approx 9 years ago, it has garden at the front and rear a driveway big enough for two cars, wet room downstairs bathroom upstairs, two wc, large living room, double glazed, its on a small very quiet estate with good neighbours, its close to the bus route, shops, and school, im looking to relocate to sheff hathersage area would be ideal but will consider anywhere, looking for a 2/3 bed house or flat, please pm with details

ON OFFER: 2 bedroom house at Southey Green. All decent homes work completed - new kitchen and bathroom, central heating, new windows and doors. Great road, really quiet, excellent neighbours, lady next door been here 20+ years. Not many houses come up on this road. Front and back garden all fenced off. Close to schools, Northern General Hospital, shops, doctors, dentists. On great bus route for town/Hillsborough/Ecclesfield. Good rent rates.

WANTED: 3/4 Bedroom house at Southey Green, Longley, Shirecliffe, Parson cross, all S5 considered.

Only wanting to move as we need the extra space or we would be really happy to stay here. Willing to do 3 way exchange to if you know anyone else.

Please reply to thread or PM me.

Many Thanks

Still on offer

hi im looking for an exchange from a modernised 3 bedroom house with large garden, driveway just off bellhouse road s5,downstairs toilet huge kitchen, bath/shower. looking for 3+ bedroomed house from shiregreen up to high green (children attend ecco comp) will connsider anything on route. email me stating location and if interested will send pics of house. [email protected]

many thanks

miss clayton

We need an exchange from a nicely decorated 1 bed council flat at Stannington to a 2 or 3 bed property (flat, house, maisonette) in either Shirecliffe, Parson Cross, Southy, Longley, Hillsborough and some areas surrounding them.

Our flat is close to local shops, schools, doctors, bus routes, chemist, gym. Only 5 min on bus to Hillsborough and about a 10 min walk to Riverlin. Lovely views. Its quiet and the communal areas are clean and tidy.

Wanting exchange due to partners little brother needing to move in with us as soon as possible.

Contact me by either PM or email: [email protected] or phone 07769 634 444.

Thank you.

Edited by pjsheffield

offering a 3 bed house on halifax rd fully modernised large back garden.there is aslso room for a drive to the front of the property,reason for move is due to family circumstances only.....WANTING A3 BED PROPERTY AT ECCLESFIELD or new parson cross.IF INTRESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07979272579, OR YOU CAN P.M ME THANX

Edited by marie 58

i'm still looking for a exchange i've got a 2 bed (big bedrooms) house at wadsleybridge just off halifax road.the house has a drive and is due to be modernised in jan, its got gsh.the neighbroughs are both old and are very lovely. its close to shops, schools and bus routes to town,hillsbrough and meadowhall

i am wanting a large 2 or a 3 in parsons cross,ecclesfield,southey,foxhill or surrounding areas

pm if interested

Offered - A 2 bed house with Parkway Housing Association. Wybourn (Southend Place) Recently modernised, new kitchen, bathroom, all plastered throughout, new carpet on stairs and living room. Laminated bedrooms..

It is decorated to a high standard they are just painting the rendering on the external white which look lovely. Very nice and tidy newly fenced in back garden and driveway to the front. Would need to see it to appreciate that you could move straight in!!

This road is very quiet and a lot of the houses are owned on this road. The neighbours are all very nice too.

Wanted - 2/3 bed council house in Woodhouse, Stradbroke, Richmond, Handsworth, Ballifield, Littledale, Bowdenwood Any surrounding areas considered.

Reason for moving - I used to live at Handsworth but had to move here for personal reasons. My daughter goes to school at Handsworth and my family live there too. I need to be closer to the school and family..