Man with cancer thrown out of pub for refusing to take off hat.

I was telling a friend about this thread and he told me that he called in one dinner time for pint, he was the only customer in the place. He was stood at the bar having a quiet drink when he was told he could not stand at the bar, he would have to sit down. As the pub was empty he pointed this out to the landlady who informed him that she made the rules. He left his beer and walked across the road to the Birley.

I was telling a friend about this thread and he told me that he called in one dinner time for pint, he was the only customer in the place. He was stood at the bar having a quiet drink when he was told he could not stand at the bar, he would have to sit down. As the pub was empty he pointed this out to the landlady who informed him that she made the rules. He left his beer and walked across the road to the Birley.
My bold

Blimey - he's never a true Yorkshireman, then. :hihi:

3 years ago I was ordering some food at the bar and my 7 year old daughter climbed on the bar stool next to me. She said sternly to her "get down now how would you like it if I came to your house and climbed on your furniture". I said she only had to tell me and I would have have asked my daughter to go and sit with her Mum. She said if i didn't like the rules then leave so I did and have never been back since.

Why not? If he hadn't, people wouldn't have known and she will still continue to be an old battleaxe.

She will still continue anyway, this Forum wont stop her, she obviously doesnt read it, I would imagine she is too busy to do so, and I would question her ability to either use a computer or read. But hey, thats getting personal. The best thing we can all do is write to Greene King and complain.

She will still continue anyway, this Forum wont stop her, she obviously doesnt read it, I would imagine she is too busy to do so, and I would question her ability to either use a computer or read. But hey, thats getting personal. The best thing we can all do is write to Greene King and complain.
Or not use the place. If the women really is that rude to people I can't believe they still have any punters left.

Your right, I bet she has some real problems - pick any from the following: paranoia, hormornal, pyschopathic, untrustworthy, disgusting, uncompassionate.

It's just unfortunate she was born in the wrong place in the wrong era.

A few years earlier and a bit south east of here, she could have found her true vocation in life as a prison camp wardress.