Wanting my teeth whitening

Hi - Can anyone recommend anywhere to have laser teeth whitening? Really want to get this done but have no idea where to go??

Thannks

I'd say the only place you should go is your dentist, costs around £200.

a place on chesterfield road does it. opposite the chinese just up from farm foods near the traffic lights

Park Dental Care @ Ecclesfield or Chapeltown

The cost a year ago was around £600.

The procedure is done in the chair and takes approx. 2 hours to complete.

Ive used strips and there ok. Have you got an electric toothbrush, them oral b ones are good at removing more plaque, however youd still need to have whitening to get them nice and white;)

Please get advise from your dentist before you do this. Treatment may caused increased sensitivity to hot and cold foods. Ouch!

My dentist at Chesterfield Road offers this service, not sure if they use lasers though. It costs £325. I think it's a bit of a rip-off as most of it is done at home. Can anyone tell me if those Crest whitening strips you can get for about £20 off eBay do the same job?

I personally wouldn't have it done again. Even though it didn't hurt much whilst I was having the treatment, afterwards I got horrendous shooting pains up into my nerves in my teeth and gums and these lasted for about 8 hours.

I know two other people who have had it done and one of them had the same pain but the other person was ok with no adverse effects at all.

Before I had it done I thought it was supposed to be a painless procedure but after my experience I read up about it and it seems it's quite common to get the "zings" of pain.

This was with the laser whitening by the way and not the gel and teeth molds used by some dentists. I wouldn't be able to comment on those.

Edited by whitebull
error

there is a teeth whitening place in woodseats

Hi there I had mine done using the ZOOM system...was quite painful, uncomfortable and boring as it took about 2 hours!!