Strangest thing I've ever seen.

Ah I get you now, the recorder is motion activated and the movement of the cars triggered the recording.

The only strange thing I see is the fact the time stamp moves 26 minutes at the same time. Why didnt you put the clip up of the actual movement and not a before then after shot? Do you have that on video?

Second attempt:)

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/paulhawley/?action=view&current=01_Capture.flv

Yippee it works, if you miss it the first time and you see the car alarm flashing just move the pointer back a touch and you can't miss it.

Looks simply like ice slippage on melting ice as you can see 2 cars doing the same thing. Either that or some kids messing around by pushing both cars a bit and then running off?

At what point?
It not well before, it's at almost the same time ... time for two people to go outside and move the cars forward in unison without then appearing on the film.

Either someone is trying to mess with your mind, or you're trying to mess with ours? Good attempt though, liking it! :thumbsup:

Ah I get you now, the recorder is motion activated and the movement of the cars triggered the recording.

That'd be it, sorry just was curious.

I see what you mean, maybe a cat walked by at 4.09 and it was active and then at 4.35 the cars moved and restarted the camera?

It not well before, it's at almost the same time ... time for two people to go outside and move the cars forward in unison without then appearing on the film.

Either someone is trying to mess with your mind, or you're trying to mess with ours? Good attempt though, liking it! :thumbsup:

Believe me if I was going to pull a prank like that I wouldn't pick 4-35 on a freezing cold morning to do it.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

;5766646']Looks simply like ice slippage on melting ice as you can see 2 cars doing the same thing. Either that or some kids messing around by pushing both cars a bit and then running off?

yes, maybe the other car was left in gear so didnt slip :huh:

yes, maybe the other car was left in gear so didnt slip :huh:

I'm looking for answers too but if the cars slipped on ice why did they both come to a sudden stop, enough to trigger the alarm on the 4x4?

BTW the cars are on an almost level surface.

I'm looking for answers too but if the cars slipped on ice why did they both come to a sudden stop, enough to trigger the alarm on the 4x4?

BTW the cars are on an almost level surface.

Like i said some annoying drunk who had a but too much to drink at xmas could have gave all the cars a little shove as they ran past. That could have been enough to set off the alarm.