Strangest thing I've ever seen.

This could be the start of something big....get it sent to the BBC phawley :thumbsup:

It happens so suddenly, yet is so understated. He could make a packet couldnt he ?

Satman, as you are in Chapeltown you're welcome to come and view the original footage if you like, you would also be able to verify for any doubters that it cannot be altered or interfered with in any way.

Can I thank you for taking the trouble to put it on SF, as its very interesting.

Well the object top right moves in a different direction from the cars, right to left not left to right, i suspect some creative video editing with a new christmas present.

Sorry.

I might ring ya tomorrow afternoon! Which direction did the cars move in? I'm guessing East....

I might ring ya tomorrow afternoon! Which direction did the cars move in? I'm guessing East....

OK I'll be out in the morning anyway and yes the cars did move east.

Going to bed now as I'll be up early.

Goodnight all.

OK I'll be out in the morning anyway and yes the cars did move east.

Going to bed now as I'll be up early.

Goodnight all.

Goodnight phawley. What an exciting night weve had watching your link.:)

yeah, watch this space....this is what sf is all about :thumbsup:

yeah, watch this space....this is what sf is all about :thumbsup:

Yes, If it were me I would contact The Sheffield Star wouldnt I ? (whats shaz up to ?):huh:

Could've been Santa that set it off

That is exactly it. Santa Sound Barrier Breach or SSBB.

It happens more than given the credit for. My nan sliped on Ice that should have been gritted the other year and the claim was lost after SCC proved it was Santa down draft.

Like I said... its a time glitch. its broght on by the Hedron Collider.

The Hedron Colider has been brought back and after a trial has succesfuly skipped the earths time differential by 1.000 000 000 000 (or so) microns, giving the perception that things moved (they did, they were snapped back to real time).

Keep a look out for the times of experiments and line them up with real time events ;)

Like I said... its a time glitch. its broght on by the Hedron Collider.

The Hedron Colider has been brought back and after a trial has succesfuly skipped the earths time differential by 1.000 000 000 000 (or so) microns, giving the perception that things moved (they did, they were snapped back to real time).

Keep a look out for the times of experiments and line them up with real time events ;)

Whats a Hedron?