Strangest thing I've ever seen.

When the camera clock jumps from 4:09:59 to 4:35:44 a round object like a football appears in the small garden (top right of picture) so someone is about.

I notice this also, but the object also moves at the same time the cars move if you watch it again it moves forward and stops at the same time on the ground. I notice out of the 3 cars that are parked together its only the two ends one move, the middle one don't seem to move has well the end one on its own don't move.

Its one of the most peculiar pieces of film Ive seen.

It's completely baffled me, the footage that I have is quite a bit clearer than the upload and I have the advantage that I can run it backwards and forewards fast so I can pick up changes easier than you can.

My first theory about the tremor was blown out of the water by there being no shaking of the camera also this would have triggered my other two cameras.:huh::huh::huh:

It's completely baffled me, the footage that I have is quite a bit clearer than the upload and I have the advantage that I can run it backwards and forewards fast so I can pick up changes easier than you can.

My first theory about the tremor was blown out of the water by there being no shaking of the camera also this would have triggered my other two cameras.:huh::huh::huh:

You seem a very genuine poster to me, and its the nearest thing to what I imagine a poltegeist would do .