Strangest thing I've ever seen.

That is so weird

Dont they mind your camera pointing onto there property?

Why should they, I am after all keeping an eye on their cars as well as my wifes car.

I have had the police knock on my door asking me to have a look through the recordings when a neighbours car was vandalised.

This reminds me so much of a strange thing that happened to us in august. I was watching TV with my 5 year old whilst my O/H was in the shower upstairs.

Suddenly there was a rumble and the whole house begun to shake, My daughter looked at me in terror and turned to run for the stairs, by the time she reached the bottom step it was all over. To which she headed back for me looking really frightened and said "what was that??"

I then shouted up to my other half who sounded shocked and explained the whole bath and shower screen had shaken.

I texted all my mates with the words did you feel that?? we've just had an earthquake and was suprised to find that they all thought I'd lost the plot. When a mate a couple of roads away texted back and said he'd not felt a thing we begun to realise it had been very localised.

I posted on here th next day with the title 'did anyone else feel a rumble lastnight??' and of course no one had. It was someone on here who first suggested some sort of underground movement and that-to date-is the only explanation.

So I know how your feeling phawley. Its baffaling and all you want is a logical explanation but unfortunately as our experience demonstrates, sometimes things have to remain as a mystery.

dont want to wee wee on anyones bonfire... but..

cars sit where they are at 4.09 (which is really 6pm as the date stamp has been messed with to make you think its 4.09 am)

cars appear to move forward at 4.35 but really whats happened is op's mate have run out moved the cars to make it look they have moved...

as for the alarm being on, no proof, could just have switched the hazards on...

:hihi: