Strangest thing I've ever seen.

OK new information, I've just been going through that nights recordings almost frame by frame and between 00-04 and 00-40 both cars moved again (or not again because that was the first time) but not as much as previously viewed, then a few minutes after the 4-35 clip when the fox went past the white Volvo moved again, this time I could not detect any movement from the 4x4 so I think the slippage on the melting snow looks like the most probable cause, however this doesn't explain why the cars alarm went off but that will just have to be taken as just one of those things.

Also I've looked back in the day when all the cars were out and the centre space has very little snow compared to the other two.

I think that now It's probably time to put this thread to bed.

Happy new year to all.

OK new information, I've just been going through that nights recordings almost frame by frame and between 00-04 and 00-40 both cars moved again (or not again because that was the first time) but not as much as previously viewed, then a few minutes after the 4-35 clip when the fox went past the white Volvo moved again, this time I could not detect any movement from the 4x4 so I think the slippage on the melting snow looks like the most probable cause, however this doesn't explain why the cars alarm went off but that will just have to be taken as just one of those things.

Also I've looked back in the day when all the cars were out and the centre space has very little snow compared to the other two.

I think that now It's probably time to put this thread to bed.

Happy new year to all.

Can you post the other movement?

This is interesting.

Though if the ice melt was slow, why a sudden movement? Are you sure you didn't play about with this?

Can you post the other movement?

This is interesting.

Though if the ice melt was slow, why a sudden movement? Are you sure you didn't play about with this?

It wasn't a sudden movement, that's the crux of the explanation. Instead of watching the cars, watch the timer. At exactly the same time as the cars move, the timer shifts to 35. It's simultaneous. If the cars had moved a second later, then there would be a mystery on our hands.

It wasn't a sudden movement, that's the crux of the explanation. Instead of watching the cars, watch the timer. At exactly the same time as the cars move, the timer shifts to 35. It's simultaneous. If the cars had moved a second later, then there would be a mystery on our hands.

I'm thinking, becasue there doesn't appear to be any difference in the ice whatsoever (this being from staring at the video in full screen), i also don't think 'ice melting' would do this to a care, infact im pretty sure physics doesn't support it.

I suppose its also possible that if the movement had activated the record, wouldnt the recording have missed the move? But i dont now how the camera works so i dunno.

Pretty cool trick though.