Brian Laws resigns

p-and-d

just thought i'd share the news it seems talk sport are saying the owls manager has resigned and will hold press conference tomorrow.

I reckon darren Fergusons the next manager

tell you what, you could do alot worse than getting darren furguson, If we didnt have KB I would def go for him... telling you, he's up and coming him.

Everything considered:

BL should do the only decent thing - resign - he has built a team and now it seems he cannot motivate them

LS should do the only businesslike thing - sack his non-performers - first to go BL

But hang on, think back what happened when Sturrock got the boot. We waited for a decent manager and look who we ended up with ?? What makes anyone think this club can attract anything like a "name" as a manager.

Business - its a business - use your existing resources and give it to Mchauley with Wilkinson guiding him for them to build it up - get the gates up and (hopefully) start achieving and then look for someone when the business will have a better chance of getting funding

if find it hard to believe, been our longest serving manager since francis, i wouldnt THINK he would walk away just because were going through a bad patch.

There might be more to it than that. How long has he been there and been unable to spend the money he needs to improve the team? How much point is there in carrying on trying to make silk purses out of sow's ears, if he can't buy players good enough to do any better than bumble around the lower half of the Championship?

just thought i'd share the news it seems talk sport are saying the owls manager has resigned and will hold press conference tomorrow.

I reckon darren Fergusons the next manager

Its been on radio sheffield that Laws HAS NOT RESIGNED !!!!

but i do think hes only got at least two games left before he gets the boot!!

And wilko takes over - back to long ball we go with him :mad: