Remember Birley School?

What has happened to Lynnielass? Has her hubby taken away her computer? Have Zakes's ever more lovelorn posts silenced her?

:sad:

Keep up the great work Zakes. Gonna nominate you for a Pullitzer now that you've discovered paragraphs!!

Remember Birley Boys alright Sam Wood was a good player for us, all local lads. Mr Shirley our manager is still going strong and living in Killamarsh. like to know who you are Eastbank must have played football in same team as you. Lynn Craig mentioned in one of the earlier posts brings back memories used to have a soft spot for her.good times be nice to know what we are all up to now

Like to make contact with Martin Lawler if he is still around .I know that his mate Ken Brookes is living in Worksop (after living on the same road as me in Swallownest).pm me.

Remember Birley Boys alright Sam Wood was a good player for us, all local lads. Mr Shirley our manager is still going strong and living in Killamarsh. like to know who you are Eastbank must have played football in same team as you. Lynn Craig mentioned in one of the earlier posts brings back memories used to have a soft spot for her.good times be nice to know what we are all up to now

see mr shirley and david,gary and glynn at hillsborough...remember sam wood top footballer....i used to booze in frecheville with pete burke,nigel annerson and clive bown......does tony cronshaw bring back any memories...such a quiet lad at school...

What has happened to Lynnielass? Has her hubby taken away her computer? Have Zakes's ever more lovelorn posts silenced her?

:sad:

Keep up the great work Zakes. Gonna nominate you for a Pullitzer now that you've discovered paragraphs!!

Hi, I`m still here!!

see mr shirley and david,gary and glynn at hillsborough...remember sam wood top footballer....i used to booze in frecheville with pete burke,nigel annerson and clive bown......does tony cronshaw bring back any memories...such a quiet lad at school...

Hi Eastbank. My name is Martin Hatfield you must have played in the same team as me. I remember most of the team still just a few slip my memory

Trying to find out who you and eastbank are:D

Hi all just been reading the list of names of to my hobby Phil Wood, his brothers re Kevin and Steven and his sister is linda, they lived on thornbridge road :)

Hi all just been reading the list of names of to my hobby Phil Wood, his brothers re Kevin and Steven and his sister is linda, they lived on thornbridge road :)

used to be in the same class as big phil....re-union in sherwood on the 5th of august....terry loukes, nigel annerson, bryan grayson hoping to attend....good happy days at birley/thornbridge school

I remember the wood family. Kevin was in my class. Had some fun. I lived on Thornbridge Ave

Birley Boys F.C. Nigel Annerson, Greg Annerson, Gary Annerson, Dave Walters, Gary Wood, Steve Drury, Dave Shirley, Gary Shirley, Martin Hatfield, Ray Dewsbury. Does anyone know anymore. Great times

i used to go to birley school in early 70s.we had best junior school football team in sheffield schools history[proven fact].1, robert paul, 2,andrew beckett, 3, john fogg, 4, dave brumitt, 5, andrew shirley, 6, rodger garnett, 7, neil bingley [me], 8, peter crapper, 9, freddie hector, 10, michael scott, 11, derek rogerson, 12, david cryer.