Remember Birley School?

Hi ya, I don`t see any of the old classmates, I did see David Jackson years ago but i didn`t recognise him. and i once saw Sandra wallis(yes we were good mates) in the centre spot but i didn`t recognise her, Dianne Clarkeson had to tell me who she was, i felt bad as we were really good mates at school. Don`t think i`d recognise anyone now :but them again i dont think anyone would recognise me.!!!! I moved away from sheffield in 1974 and came back in 1994.

-

cheers Lynn it was a long time ago and we have all changed i suppose, see Greg and Nigel Annerson now and then, Nigel is not far from u lives near carlton club, Bumped into Anne Hayes some time ago she was living near Worksop at the time see Pete Burke quite often and Julie Hall dont know if you remember any of these names

Hi ya. Now i think about it , i saw Nigel in the fairways, but i didn`t know him, again, Dianne Clarkeson told me who he was. Wasn`t Nigel younger than us? I don`t know know where all the years have gone since we left school.. Almost 40 years O.M.G!!!

Don`t think I can recall those last names you gave.

Edited by lynnielass
added more

Yes they were a year younger than us. Dianne Clarkeson is a blast from the past, she used to live on Thornbridge Cresent near the top of Birley Moor Avenue didn't she?

Yeah 40 years, doesn't seem that long, body is growing old, but mentally not much older.

Yes they were a year younger than us. Dianne Clarkeson is a blast from the past, she used to live on Thornbridge Cresent near the top of Birley Moor Avenue didn't she?

Yeah 40 years, doesn't seem that long, body is growing old, but mentally not much older.

Dianne still lives on Thornbridge Cres in the same house! Used to see her a lot but not so much these days. In fact she works at Birley (is it called Academy now) Do you remember Harry Hatt? he was in the year above us?

Fancy Dianne still living in Birley, I don,t think many of us have moved that far though have we, it,s a nice area to grow up. Did Harry live opposite the school if not then I must be thinking of someone else, I forget some of the names untill they are mentioned and then the memories come flooding back.