Where In Sheffield Do You Live ?

i'm just passing through sheffield, and presently ensconsed near the strange conexus of bramall lane, queens road and london road...

Used to live at Crookes before the students ruined it!!!!!!!!!

Norton

Best Thing...Graves Park

Worst Thing....:huh: can't think of one...I like it here!! :D

Originally posted by Rich

Indeed.. In fact I'm ex-Walkley myself.. Lived in Walkley Bank Road for 20 years.. Would still live there now if we hadn't been forced to move due to problems with the daft old bat next door :rant:

was she ur landlady?

Ive lived in Shiregreen 38 yrs

Hoping to sell up & move to Ecclesfield in the very near future.

Originally posted by chocotiger

Ive lived in Shiregreen 38 yrs

Hoping to sell up & move to Ecclesfield in the very near future.

Traitor:bigsmile:

Hi peeps, Newbie here! :)

I lived in Sheffield about 2 years ago.

I lived in Lowedges

Best Thing: Nice and quiet and near to shops, doctors etc.

Worst thing: The potheads that lived opposite, with fecking ****** up kids that kept smashing windows :(

Living in Grimsby ATM but just finished a Degree so hoping to move back soon and start my new career!!

Currently live in Manor (don't believe the negative hype- I feel as safe here as I did in some of the more 'desirable' locations listed below!)

However, I've been in Shef for 8 years now and have lived in:

Heeley

Sharrow

Ecclesall Road... I never 'officially' lived on Ecclesall road, but I was a regular guest at my mates' homes on the road and I studied for three years at the SHU Collegiate Cresent campus).

Crookes

Broomhall

Lib1

i have just moved to stocksbridge,

did any one watch the documentary about the strangest villiage in britain? (Botton in North Yorkshire)

i fear it was modelled on this place:confused:

City Centre Apartments, nr Peace Gardens

Good points - Cant get much more central than that

Bad points - Noise, heat - so hot, top floor of old building, without a balcony, cant open windows because of the noise.

Love it though.

I live in Woodseats, a good point about the area has to be the shops not just the main run of shops along Chesterfield road but also the supermarkets in the area,if I was an idle so and so I wouldn't have to ever go more than half a mile in any direction for shopping.

The one bad point that immediately comes to mind is the climb up Woodseats road when I'm not in the mood.

I would have to say that there are far more plus points than negative about this area though.

I live in Norton Lees, as the name may suggest :)

Best thing - Graves Park, loadsa local shops (for local people) and I've lived around here since I was little and my maternal side of the family have lived around here for generations. It means I know loads of people to say hello to in the street and I like it that way. Also, the view across Woodseats valley when you catch one through the houses is wonderful.

Worst thing- Buses (but we'll not get on to that), the chav invasion on every Friday night during the summer and the smell of poo coming down from the park when the wind is blowing the wrong way :)