New mad ideas for United to ensure bigger crowds than Wednesday

Titanic99

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a whole lot of professional clubs who don't see this common sense also (91 to be exact), as far as I can see only United offer:

the cheapest season tickets in the Championship

A free child one thrown in

A free shirt thrown in

A prelonged repayment period

Charging adults children prices

Cheaper tickets than halifax in some games

One of the highest wage bills in the league

I really do wonder what Wednesdays bank manager would say if we tried to implement this lot.

Still all the other 91 clubs are wrong and United are right.

all these ideas arent just utd, i'm sure plenty of other clubs do it, just we had an inept board that wouldnt do anything to bring fans in. utd will be the first to introduce on some but there will be plenty that they have copied off other clubs

all these ideas arent just utd, i'm sure plenty of other clubs do it, just we had an inept board that wouldnt do anything to bring fans in. utd will be the first to introduce on some but there will be plenty that they have copied off other clubs

I don't think you'll find any of the other 91 clubs doing them all at the same time though!

The charity money from West Ham certainly helps the blades to be able to do it :thumbsup:

most clubs cant do it as they have to generate as much cash as poss and cant rely on handouts

Yeah, must be rubbish for their fans!

The charity money from West Ham certainly helps the blades to be able to do it :thumbsup:

most clubs cant do it as they have to generate as much cash as poss and cant rely on handouts

Strange notions to say the least, the shammers got off very lightly, we know it and they know it, it’s a shame some still haven’t worked it out though. :roll:

VERY VERY BORING!! repeatative and sad . 38,000 Posts and same old.

Good bye Mr Benn, i need a rest from you. Back in the footy season. i presume you shall be in the same chair. fingers glued to your keyboard, and watching the results on cefax.

Thought so.

bye .