Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. Baan Thai. London Rd. Weds July 1st @ 8:00pm

Thanks for a great night everyone, sorry I didn't get the opportunity to speak to you all, I was sat next to a very demanding birthday boy. :)

Thanks for a great night everyone, sorry I didn't get the opportunity to speak to you all, I was sat next to a very demanding birthday boy. :)

Were you the mystery guest :hihi:

Thanks to all for a lovely evening. Lovely to meet some new faces, and I hope to see you all again soon.

GazE - he's demanding even when it's NOT his birthday! :hihi:

Julado, you didn't appear mardy at all, and it was lovely to see you again.

I know what you mean! Top night tho - good to see new faces and old friends, apologies to those I didn't get a chance to talk to either.

Roll on the next one!

Splendid evening. I really enjoyed it even if I was melting away in the restaurant. Good turnout too, unfortunately I didn't get to chat to too many people. Apologies for my ignorance.

Great night people! Sorry I didn't get on earlier- having issues logging on!

Next one can we make it a weekend night, then I can leave my car at home and have a few bevvies and not have to ply myself with Red Bull when I get up the next morning for work!

Good food and good company- nice to put faces to names, even though I didn't get to speak to everyone!

To Stagey and everyone sorry to all if I appeared to be a mardy sod....today has just been way too hot.....and I was feeling tired and emotional.

Hoping you all had a brilliant time and I hope Stagey shared his ice cream with all of you

Nay worries love it was ok - and no, I didn't share my ice cream. There was only one scoop. Pfft.

It was a nice evening, thank you Stagey for organising it. Have a lovely "birthdays"

Ta chuck. The official one's not until Monday, but thank you. :)

I was sat next to a very demanding birthday boy. :)

I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. :)

GazE - he's demanding even when it's NOT his birthday! :hihi:

I know what you mean!

Are you lot saying I'm demanding? :suspect: For future reference, I prefer the term 'high maintenance' :hihi:

I really enjoyed it and so did Ando...looking forward to seeing many of you again for the camping ;o)

^^^Ooh I forgot to reply to your text, sorry. :(

Phone was on silent during dinner and I forgot to put it back onto normal so didn't hear your text come through. By the time I'd remembered, it was 1am when I was on my way home. Sowwy.

It got sorted in the end though. In future it might be a good idea to keep a list as the bar as to who has what. That way there can be no room for ****-ups. I'll have a think about it before the next meet.

Anyway, thanks all - it was a great night. good food, good company, good drinks afterwards etc etc - although I could barely get a word in for that GazE...god he can't half racket. ;)

Just to add that me and me ma had a great time and was lovely to meet up with everyone to celebrate Madam Stagewalkers impending brthday!! See you at the next one (ooh and yes, it would be great if one of the meal meets could be on a fri/sat so I dont have to drag my sorry ass out of bed so early the next day!) x

Twas indeed a great time, hope you enjoyed yerself...