I LOVE him to win!

I LOVE him to win!

He seems more intelligent than the rest

Happy birthday btw:)

He seems more intelligent than the rest

Happy birthday btw:)

It's not difficult though is it? :hihi:

Happy Birthday to me or him?

I think all this attention is going to Noirins head, she was bossing everyone around on the hi-lights last nite. Did you see her having a go at Sree, then Angel. Then again at Sree and finally voting for Halfwit after he allowed her his birthday treat!.. Am beginning to seriously dislike her now - although seeing her in that bra was quite nice :D

Did anyone else laugh their rocks off at Marcus with the flute! how funny was that. Am really liking Siavash too now.

I think all this attention is going to Noirins head, she was bossing everyone around on the hi-lights last nite. Did you see her having a go at Sree, then Angel. Then again at Sree and finally voting for Halfwit after he allowed her his birthday treat!.. Am beginning to seriously dislike her now - although seeing her in that bra was quite nice :D

Did anyone else laugh their rocks off at Marcus with the flute! how funny was that. Am really liking Siavash too now.

:o Oh my god, are you male??! I never knew!! :o

I agree though Noireen is getting rather big headed!!

:o Oh my god, are you male??! I never knew!! :o

Hey, just cos i like girls in bra's doesn't mean I'm male . . . :|

But, yea.. I am.:hihi::thumbsup:

Im quite liking Siavash Lestat didnt think I would be he seems nice enough apart from his very hairy bum, just wish Freddie would get a break from the pretty gang (and Lisa:hihi:) Also when Angel was in the diary room talking about the kiss with Norine she mentioned Lisa was jealous because "shes a lesbian also and maybe she can smell something" what can she smell?!!

poor freddie other than his s*x noises while he eats there is nothing wrong with him!!! noirin is def up herself and loves the attention thing. i am sorry but what was the point in last night?????it was just normal nomination but live and quicker....i sat up all night waiting for that and i admit avfter the first nomination i fell aslepp zzzzzzzz

Who is facing eviction?

Who is facing eviction?

That Russian suicide bulimic and that arty kid with the overactive dramatic license.

Angel and Half-wit up for eviction. Hope Angel goes. urggggghhhhhh