Big Brother 10 Megathread

THANK GOD Cairons gone. What a horible little boy (trying to be a man) ROFL

Is no one watching BB this year, normally the thread on here is really busy but this year hardly anyone is posting?

Is no one watching BB this year, normally the thread on here is really busy but this year hardly anyone is posting?
They got a life ;) There's hope for you yet :thumbsup:

Because when you do post you get abuse for doing so.

They got a life ;) There's hope for you yet :thumbsup:

Ha Ha, think I am past hope,lol:hihi:

Eww Marcus is starting to freak me out a bit. Poor Noireen they should just leave her be!

Oh and who saw Sree sucking Marcus' nipple? I nearly vomited !!

Eww Marcus is starting to freak me out a bit. Poor Noireen they should just leave her be!

Oh and who saw Sree sucking Marcus' nipple? I nearly vomited !!

:oOw must have missed that bit, thankfully.

When Marcus and Sree were arguing tonight(again!), Lisa commented "it's a good job he's(Marcus) not speaking to me like that". Eh! A few days ago she was having an argument with Marcus and what did she end up doing - "nananananananananana" Yeh right! Big and tough she is - NOT

Lisa looked like she had good potential when she first went in but I've gone right off her.

I also quite like Tory Boy and wouldn't mind if he won.

Oh and who saw Sree sucking Marcus' nipple? I nearly vomited !![/QUOTE]

I saw that, and nearly brought my tea up. If it hadn't taken me so long to cook, I might have done, but didn't want to waste it.... :hihi:

Halfwit or Siavash to win for me - they are the ONLY ones that entertain me.

Did anyone else hear the rumour that they are going to put 2 new housemates in? Apparently they are going to be a guy and girl and are supposedly DogFace and Kris' ideal partners - just to stir things up a bit? My friend told me so he could have just been spinning me a yarn, but it sounds like it might be fun though.

Oh and who saw Sree sucking Marcus' nipple? I nearly vomited !![/QUOTE]

I saw that, and nearly brought my tea up. If it hadn't taken me so long to cook, I might have done, but didn't want to waste it.... :hihi:

Halfwit or Siavash to win for me - they are the ONLY ones that entertain me.

Did anyone else hear the rumour that they are going to put 2 new housemates in? Apparently they are going to be a guy and girl and are supposedly DogFace and Kris' ideal partners - just to stir things up a bit? My friend told me so he could have just been spinning me a yarn, but it sounds like it might be fun though.

yes i've heard that. It is to test whether Dogface and Kris' romance is for real. I sooooo want Half-wit to win - i think he's lovely (not as in fancy him! he's just lovely and he makes me laugh