Is cross-dressing funny ?

Now I'm not saying can someone who is crossed dressed be funny, look at Lilly Savage..

No what I'm saying is do you find it funny just because a guy has dressed as a woman or do you find it cringe worthy especially when they try to act the part...

and on another note why is a women dressed in just a mans shirt sexy?

I find that men just cannot pull it off dressed as women, they look like 'the two ugly sisters' (perhaps excepting the ladyboys - I feel sorry for straight guys as they can easily be fooled, I nearly put taken in - oops)

In the same vein, I find guys with long hair only look like very plain women

It can be.....did you see last weeks Britain's Got Talent :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I find that men just cannot pull it off dressed as women, they look like 'the two ugly sisters' (perhaps excepting the ladyboys - I feel sorry for straight guys as they can easily be fooled, I nearly put taken in - oops)

In the same vein, I find guys with long hair only look like very plain women

recently ive been taken in by ladyboys from thailand 3 times in 14 days i really need a new pair of glasses:o

not as funny as well-dressing

It can be.....did you see last weeks Britain's Got Talent :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Dan is trying to find his Niche in life which he hasn't suceeded yet.

They are very funny when they come in your busy shop and you have to serve them, without staring.

As I mentioned on another thread recently, when I was in Italy last year I saw a performance by a troupe of drag artists. The thing i most remember about them is that they all looked slinkily feminine and stunningly attractive. They didn't overdress or slap on too much make up - in fact, they looked so much like naturally sexy women that I had to do repeated reality checks with myself to confirm that they were in fact men. So I have come to the conclusion that drag artists should, in the main, be believable as women. Slapping on make up and donning a wig and a skirt does not a drag artiste make. Even the original Divine (remember him?) may have been a big overweight bloke, but somehow he managed to display some seemingly natural feminine traits, so that I think he was believable as a woman. So the bottom line, as far as drag artistes are concerned, is that they should be pleasing to the eye and ear. The Italian drag queens I saw last year certainly were (as was Danny La Rue and also Divine).

recently ive been taken in by ladyboys from thailand 3 times in 14 days i really need a new pair of glasses:o

or a sex change.

or a sex change.

me love you long time mucky ducky

It reminds me of Crock 1 with Paul Hogan, if men want to do this then ok, but not sure of the reason why.

Men dressing up as women "strange", maybe the lift is not going to the top floor.