Guru to go - Indian Takeaway

We had one lst night. Have to say overall, very impressed! We usually go to Bangla Cottage but the offer was too tempting! It came in 30 mins like they quoted, was really hot and was tasty too. Portions a little smaller than normal but tbh there's always too much anyway! Bhajis were lovely, as was naan and thought the pilau rice was delish. My only reservation was that it was very very salty. I know this is often the case but I thought it was overly salty and I've never had this with Bangla.

Anyone have an address for these? I've been waiting nearly 2 hours it's constantly engaged when I ring, I'd rather collect it now as I'm starving! They said it would be 45 min. Not a great start!

Update: arrived just after I posted this message. They apologised for the wait and the food was lovely. Not big portions but just right!

I will order from here again but would allow more time for delivery.

Edited by rachvog

It is based in a unit off Penistone Rd (wouldn’t tell me exactly where), no collections are allowed which made me decide to go where I know.

Yeh are u mad giv up my 40k plus job to work in a take away

Its just I was taken back with the professionalism

Curry tonight was good at the begin n then went down hill n spice hut is rubbish I hope these guys don't

Still lov my KFC so I'm gettin one 2night

People like you dont deserve a job.

People like you dont deserve a job.

Well u don't know how hard I work

Any way we ordered on Saturday and we loved the food

I ask the girl on the phone where they were

She told me they are based off Neepsend Lane

!!!!better still, pay me a tenner and i'll cook you the best curry you ever had, i'm so good even gordon ramsey secretly gets recipes from me!!!

!!!!better still, pay me a tenner and i'll cook you the best curry you ever had, i'm so good even gordon ramsey secretly gets recipes from me!!!

What a tenner

What for so you can get me some medication after I have had your cooking (only joking)

Mr Ramsey's food anit that good

Mmmm Must be the recipes he must be getting from some one

Give u a tip

Try the Chicken Karai or Chicken Balti from these guys its fab

Definateley not your recipes

I've tried this indian for the first time tonight. Everything really nice, will definately order from here again and would highly recommend!!!

have to say i eating one know its yummy

Do they do collection yet?