'Yobs fighting outside shop'

How do you know there being Anti Social tho just because they stand in big groups doesnt mean there lawless idiots, Maybe if people actually gave them praise for the good things they DO they wouldnt feel they have to live upto such a image or reputation.

ask the plice how mant times they are called out to deal with anti social behaviour involving gangs of youths

My cousin is a police officer what you must consider is that yes a majority of teens are lawless yobs however there not all the same the police arrest all sorts of age ranges for all sorts of crimes.

ask the plice how mant times they are called out to deal with anti social behaviour involving gangs of youths

My cousin is a police officer what you must consider is that yes a majority of teens are lawless yobs however there not all the same the police arrest all sorts of age ranges for all sorts of crimes.

yes they do ,but this thread is about gangs of youths hanging around shops.

there is no deterant ,ASBO`s are seen as a badge of honour and any fine given is not paid . there needs to be a deterant ,and that must be prison.

i dont think shoving em in prison with hardened crims to learn tricks of the trade are going to be of much help.

get em in to training, some ex army guys to drill them in a strict camp enviornment would be good

where i lived in belfast the community centre used to open in the evenings for the kids to hang round in, the staff stayed in the background as much as possible, they had tuckshop set up, takeaways to order in, pool, music etc and they were given taxi's home, all payed for by local charitys.

some people might see it as pandering to them but it kept em off the streets and stopped em causing problems

they no right from wrong. get im army n/s or boot camp.

you will be labeled as right wing like i am on here for such things. :hihi::hihi:

:hihi:

the liberals on here will have steam coming out of their ears

Has anyone got a link so we can all see what the article is about? Not everyone has a newspaper.

i dont think shoving em in prison with hardened crims to learn tricks of the trade are going to be of much help.

get em in to training, some ex army guys to drill them in a strict camp enviornment would be good

where i lived in belfast the community centre used to open in the evenings for the kids to hang round in, the staff stayed in the background as much as possible, they had tuckshop set up, takeaways to order in, pool, music etc and they were given taxi's home, all payed for by local charitys.

some people might see it as pandering to them but it kept em off the streets and stopped em causing problems

having the police called out to deal with them 76 times in 1 year says different ,as they obviously dont learn

these are yobs are just laughing at the law, they no there rights and all that .. there just idiots, think there mr big man,,,,

these are yobs are just laughing at the law, they no there rights and all that .. there just idiots, think there mr big man,,,,

exactly - they just dont care about anyone else ,thats why tough punishment is needed