Rio Ferdinand - stalling over new deal

Lickszz

If Rio goes from MU then Im affraid its goodnight from me also.

I will not standby and watch MU turn into a selling club.

Three strikes and Im out.

Selling Jaap Stam was a big loss, selling Beckham was taking the **** out of the fans.. but if Rio goes.... no thanks.

• 3 months later...

Another development today in the ongoing Ferdinand story. It seems that he lost his rag with the boo boys during today's defeat to Koshima Antlers. Ferdinand apparently stuck two fingers up at the fans who were booing and then Ferdinand was apparently involved in a bust-up with Nistelrooy after the final whistle.

Looks like moral is not so good at Man Utd coming up to the start of the new season.

One of the most over-rated players - and I think him refusing £100k a week just goes to show what Man Utd (and unfortunately most footballers) are about these days.

Maybe he meant to sign the contract.... but he forgot and left without signing it? :hihi:

Im with Rio giving the fans a friendly wave or two to shut them up!

Good on him I say... the supposed fans are the ones who are shoving him out the door.. and when it backfires on us this season if he goes, I will be holding them responsible.

If Rio goes.. our backline is fooked good and proper.

Fergie made the ballsup of letting stam go- who also was world class, we cant afford to let Rio go either.

Pay him £120k a week, real madrid would, so should we to keep him at MU.

Speaking as a season ticket holder at United, I say kick the t**t out of OT. He makes me sick. Class defender and all that, but his arrogance stuns me. We stood by him and forgave him for actions over the drugs test that never was.

Rather than repay that (and the fact he recd 8 months pay for nithing) by pledging his undying loyalty to us, he spits in our face. Get rid. If he doesnt sign by the opening day of the season the fans will make his life a misery at the opening games.

And we have a very promising young Spanish centre half named Gerard Pique, who, whilst young, is quite similar in style to Rio. This could be his chance.

Not a big fan of Man U, but quite frankly this stinks.

Football players need to take a serious look at what they are doing to our game. Gone are the days of role-models who kids can look up to - the type of players that are loyal to a club no matter what.

They are mostly very greedy people with little value for anything apart from money.