Rio Ferdinand - stalling over new deal

Lickszz

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4459115.stm

This kind of behaviour from greedy football players is really starting to get me annoyed.

I think greedy Ferdinand is messing Man Utd about, this is the club who has supported him during drug suspension. His agent has now turned round and said that Man Utd should consider offering him a deal appropriate for the best defender in the world. There is also amid allegations os tap up meeting with Chelsea, I think all this is bull just to try and bump up the price.

I expect him to sign but I hope it all blows up in his face. :mad:

Originally posted by Lickszz

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4459115.stm

This kind of behaviour from greedy football players is really starting to get me annoyed.

I think greedy Ferdinand is messing Man Utd about, this is the club who has supported him during drug suspension. His agent has now turned round and said that Man Utd should consider offering him a deal appropriate for the best defender in the world. There is also amid allegations os tap up meeting with Chelsea, I think all this is bull just to try and bump up the price.

I expect him to sign but I hope it all blows up in his face. :mad:

Decent footballer, I would love to see him leave Manchester.

Ferdinand is playing a dangerous game with Alex Ferguson here.

If Ferdinand or his agent think he's the best defender in the world, then all the more reason for Ferguson to get rid of him.

Like it or not, Ferguson has made Man Utd Plc Ltd .com a success by keeping some grip on his Prima Donnas-, er the players.

If Ferdinand is making demands / threats like this or id generally becoming too much of a headache, then I would not be surprised to see Ferguson boot the player out, regardless of his reputation.

Ferguson did it to Japp Stam and Beckham before.