Meadowhall Security Guards!

I guess you look for a camera but if you can't see one there still could be one. But theOP doesn't mention CCTV anywhere, just that they went round the corner.

i suppose so but anyway the camara would not be able to pick up sound of the guards making the insults and the push will not have been a big enough one to clearly see and justify from a camara if there was any.

i suppose so but anyway the camara would not be able to pick up sound of the guards making the insults and the push will not have been a big enough one to clearly see and justify from a camara if there was any.

If you didn't think there was a camera and are comenting from the point of view that there could have been one then how do you know it wouldn't be clear enough? You don't know where the camera may have been.

If you didn't think there was a camera and are comenting from the point of view that there could have been one then how do you know it wouldn't be clear enough? You don't know where the camera may have been.

The comment stating 300-400 meters away is the distance away from the meadowhall building that i would have guestemated the distance at. Therefore i would have thought that the camara would have been attached to the meadowhall building itself if i am wrong i will admit to it... i didn't really look to see if any camaras were around at the time but would have thought that from where we were stood no cctv would have been around ....as i walk across the bridge frequently when going into or out of meadowhall and have not noticed a cctv camara around these premesis again as i stated earlier if i am wrong then i will admit to it. Also the camara i would have thought would have not been able to pick up a clear picture of the push if there were a camara around as it is unlikely to have been facing in that direction at the exact time as the incident occured and also as i said in an earlier post wont have been a big enough push as it was a slight push to my arm and would have been no differnt from me moving my arm away from the guard at speed.... the guard could at some point if i were to report this offence say that i was resisting by pulling my arm away therefore escaping the assult offence as it would be his word against mine.

Hope that cleared the camara issue up ? :thumbsup:

Are they, i never knew they all sell chains,

Credit crunch? Do you really know the reason? does it affect you?

if you are working in a decent job? dont think you are a good example,lets start again

If a teacher/policeman or man in a good stable job, how does this credit crunch affect then? their salary is the same, Gas, electricity, Fuel Mortgage is cheaper then last year, Most of the normal people are in a better prosition then last few years!!!!

Only the ones who brought more then they can afford and in a crap job thats in crap

what a load of bull**** have you not heard of redundancies ect no one has a bloody job for life do they ?????? unless there verry lucky theres people out there in the CRAP as you put it who have held down the same job for years and then lost it due to no fault of there own NOT becaause as you put it bought more than they can afford .... ps you joke about chains was CRAP!!

Sorry off topic but this donkey talks utter rubbish

Are they, i never knew they all sell chains,

Credit crunch? Do you really know the reason? does it affect you?

if you are working in a decent job? dont think you are a good example,lets start again

If a teacher/policeman or man in a good stable job, how does this credit crunch affect then? their salary is the same, Gas, electricity, Fuel Mortgage is cheaper then last year, Most of the normal people are in a better prosition then last few years!!!!

Only the ones who brought more then they can afford and in a crap job thats in crap

You most definately have to be a troll!

You didn't realise they all sold chains? Haha

I never mentioned how the credit drunch has affected individuals, I mentioned how it had affected these major store chains. People are not spending as much because of the credit crunch. This means where companies have debts, investments and stock, but are making no money, they go into receivership!

Therefore pointing out that one person refusing to spend in one of each of the major stores branches dur to a security guard being rude will hardly force them to bankruptcy. It's the wider public, the whole country!

Funny how the conversation goes round to others in low paid jobs etc, and you have mentioned your wealth several times. I take a stab in the dark that your'e in fact pretty skint right now :thumbsup:

You really must try to read others posts more clearly , but I