Meadowhall Security Guards!

Actually "BABE" I graduated from university with degree's in forensic science & criminal psychology. And also "BABE" the last time i checked my pay packet I was earning considerably more than £6 an hour....not that that's any of your business. Now please stop irritating me I a trying to paint my toenails.....

Sorry i havnt reply earlier was Busy at work at Nasa,

Im really tired at this minute so dont want to post too much let me make what i put as first post a bit shorter for some people who find it hard to under example (see first page)lol. ill even make it like a short story.

3 College students was ment to go on a trip with there college, Unfortunetly the trip was cancelled at the last minute, So to past time they thought they go to meadowhall and spend there money what would have spend during/after trip.

They go to meadowhall do a bit of shop,

Have a good time talking catching up ect.

They even have there picture taken with some people from EA some kind of event there doing dont know what.

Then they decide to get some food.

They get there food and sit upstairs where its EMPTY in food bit (wednesday early morning time)

Theres a guard at the banister about two tables away looking over the top.

They starting about the weekend.

One then says have you heard about this song she starts singing it (Yeah she cant sing but well)

She's not singing loud just so she and her friend could hear her.

About 2 minutes later the security guard turns round and says i dont know how you can hang with her.

The smiled as though they was having a joke with him.

He then walked off she was still singing,

A moment later he came and said get up your leaving.

She said ok i will after i finish my meal.

He was fine with that.

She finished he grabbed her when she was putting her jacket on and used force.

She pushed him away.

He damaged her phone by knocking over her milkshake.

He called for backup

Guards rushed in and took her down stairs and got hold her against a wall.

She ended up with a fine of £80 from the police station at meadowhall.

Thats cut short in a way and i hope its easyier to read iamdonkey.

Crikey, are you a college student?

I take it at your college you are not taught about spelling and punctuation.

you diss ..............? do you diss people .............?

and then take that attitude into the oasis and wonder why they have security - big guys paid to give the little guys grief

you would scare me, I spend more per visit there than you do* - what`d you expect the managment to do?

*probably

I've never had a problem with the security guys at Meadowhall or anywhere else in the country. When I was a young lad I found out that if you give people **** your going to get **** back.

In fact I would safely say that the security lads at Meadowhall do a wonderful job. Just think you lot on here are slagging them off, however if your at Meadowhall and something happens to you, who are the first people you are going to run to? If I were them and knew full well that you had slagged me off on here I would tell you where to go, but they won't.

yeah ok 15 year old in meadowhall that gets told to leave for the sake of £1 ?? Get grown up yer little snot and dont answer back to your elders, its gits like you that give youngsters a bad name.. next time go and tell daddy that someone has pinched a pound off you and let him deal with it.. some of you youngsters that post on here (if thats what you are) are so lame.. get off your high horse and prove what you are saying via cctv.. then come back and moan.. there are people out there that didny have that 1 quid that you are moaning about. grow up and walk away and get a life.... :rant::suspect: