Meadowhall Security Guards!

Mods, can we please ban some of the more irritating trolls? It's beginning to get beyond a joke and ruining MOST of the threads on here..

and one mans troll, is another mans voice of reason - your little darling is probably the little ******* who robbed mine of his mobile phone*

*purely hypothetically of course

and one mans troll, is another mans voice of reason - your little darling is probably the little ******* who robbed mine of his mobile phone*

*purely hypothetically of course

I don't have any children, but you may well find me teaching yours. I know all about kids and their behaviour, but the way some people on the forum express themselves and their totally absurd assertions are completely ruining this place at the moment. There is little reasoned debate going on, with most discussions turning into slanging matches.

and one mans troll, is another mans voice of reason

Quite true. The people who he thinks are trolls may not come accross to trolls in others opinions. I made sure I read the full thread before commenting, and iamdonkeys assumptions and stereotyping were apparant from the very start. He obviously has some kind of issue with eitherchildren/ young adults (who fo course dress a certain way, or as someone pointed out earlier, he may be a failed security gaurd. Failing these 2 points, I would hazard a guess that he is just a troll who is looking for someone to argue with, on a computer! :loopy:

I would guess that the majority of posters on here who have read through the thread agree he is just baiting people..

Quite true. The people who he thinks are trolls may not come accross to trolls in others opinions. I made sure I read the full thread before commenting, and iamdonkeys assumptions and stereotyping were apparant from the very start. He obviously has some kind of issue with eitherchildren/ young adults (who fo course dress a certain way, or as someone pointed out earlier, he may be a failed security gaurd. Failing these 2 points, I would hazard a guess that he is just a troll who is looking for someone to argue with, on a computer! :loopy:

I would guess that the majority of posters on here who have read through the thread agree he is just baiting people..

oh, in that case the wife is right - i am paranoid then .............. LOL