Meadowhall Security Guards!

Oh yes your right I forgot because I was a cop I'm not allowed to have an opinion....

Thanks for reminding me.

Incidentally what other professions do you think are not entitled to an opinion and join in free debate, what jobs have you done??

if you check on daveyk81 post, he looking for a job in security, looking for a one bedroom house and a second hand bike, So you shouldnt take his opinion seriously

I'm sure someone of your status would be able to manage to buy soccer kits from somewhere other than Sports Soccer? After all why would you want to provide the local football team with stuff that 15 Year old scroats are likely to be seen with??? I have a slight feeling that Donkey is talking poo now!!

My daughter was in the football team! Please think before talking out of wrong hole, it just makes you look stupid

Quite true. The people who he thinks are trolls may not come accross to trolls in others opinions. I made sure I read the full thread before commenting, and iamdonkeys assumptions and stereotyping were apparant from the very start. He obviously has some kind of issue with eitherchildren/ young adults (who fo course dress a certain way, or as someone pointed out earlier, he may be a failed security gaurd. Failing these 2 points, I would hazard a guess that he is just a troll who is looking for someone to argue with, on a computer! :loopy:

I would guess that the majority of posters on here who have read through the thread agree he is just baiting people..

To me a security guard is there to protect us and keep the place ran as it should, Me being a normal person doing my thing have Never had any problem with the security/Police anywhere, Its only idiots/person in wrong that attracts their attention

4 languages, lol shutup you can barely type in English. Clearly your salary doesn't define who you are as a person, as you are obviously thick.

Why would security just pick on someone in Meadowhall? Are you that gormless? Either you're playing dumb or you really are that naive. Spoiler alert: some people in positions of power like to abuse it. And no, they wouldn't just get fired because who is going to report it? The kids? As you can clearly see from this thread- nobody believes a word that kids say these days.

Do you know why nobody belive a word kids say nowadays?

As most are badly behave and lies alot

I think that you will find that all of these stores in Meadowhall are in fact chain stores, and I doubt one person failing to spend his money in 1 of their stores would make them struggle too significantly. Did you miss the credit crunch?

Are they, i never knew they all sell chains,

Credit crunch? Do you really know the reason? does it affect you?

if you are working in a decent job? dont think you are a good example,lets start again

If a teacher/policeman or man in a good stable job, how does this credit crunch affect then? their salary is the same, Gas, electricity, Fuel Mortgage is cheaper then last year, Most of the normal people are in a better prosition then last few years!!!!

Only the ones who brought more then they can afford and in a crap job thats in crap

but i'm wondering if Donkey bragging about his riches is just a little cover up for his lack of £'s?????? I'm also wondering why he bothered to learn 4 languages when he can barely write in English?

Maybe i am not born in England? :huh: Not that hard to work out if you thought about it does it love

Why would I care about where you were born? If this country is full of horrible spotty teenagers who run riot and cause trouble then why stay here? You obviously have MAJOR issues with people in this country if you're not happy with the way things work then don't stay around.

And as for saying that I make myself sound stupid maybe you should take some time to read back through all the garbled posts you have put on here over the last couple of days then come back and tell me who is stupid??

Why would I care about where you were born? If this country is full of horrible spotty teenagers who run riot and cause trouble then why stay here? You obviously have MAJOR issues with people in this country if you're not happy with the way things work then don't stay around.

And as for saying that I make myself sound stupid maybe you should take some time to read back through all the garbled posts you have put on here over the last couple of days then come back and tell me who is stupid??

srry babe but you are the one working for £6 an hour

Actually "BABE" I graduated from university with degree's in forensic science & criminal psychology. And also "BABE" the last time i checked my pay packet I was earning considerably more than £6 an hour....not that that's any of your business. Now please stop irritating me I a trying to paint my toenails.....