Meadowhall Security Guards!

The comment stating 300-400 meters away is the distance away from the meadowhall building that i would have guestemated the distance at. Therefore i would have thought that the camara would have been attached to the meadowhall building itself if i am wrong i will admit to it... i didn't really look to see if any camaras were around at the time but would have thought that from where we were stood no cctv would have been around as i walk across the bridge frequently when going into or out of meadowhall and have not noticed a cctv camara around these premesis again as i stated earlier if i am wrong then i will admit to it. Also the camara i would have thought would have not been able to pick up a clear if there were one around as it is unlucky to have been facing in that direction at the time and also as i said in an earlier post wont have been a big enough push as it was a slight push to my arm and would have been no differnt from me moving my arm away from the guard.... the guard could at some point if i were to report this offence say that i was resisting by pulling my arm away therefore escaping the assult offence as it would be his word against mine.

Hope that cleared the camara issue up ? :thumbsup:

Not quite

If you haven't seen the camera then it could be anywhere and could have a clear pic. But it's a daft argument anyway as there might not be one and if there was it might not be pointing at you at the time. So shake hands, draw a line and carry on lol :thumbsup:

Oh dear, I am saddened by the assumptions that people make now about children. If people had reached the same conclusions about me when I was a kid then I would have turned out a lot differently than I have. I grew up on a council estate and my parents are divorced, however I learned respect for others and my elders and never got into any trouble.

I despair for some people after reading this thread.

I've never had a problem with the security guys at Meadowhall or anywhere else in the country. When I was a young lad I found out that if you give people **** your going to get **** back.

In fact I would safely say that the security lads at Meadowhall do a wonderful job. Just think you lot on here are slagging them off, however if your at Meadowhall and something happens to you, who are the first people you are going to run to? If I were them and knew full well that you had slagged me off on here I would tell you where to go, but they won't.

i spent ages trying to get that simple thing into those muppets head, would they have it NO, their kids can do no wrong,

Bet their the people Q outside postoffice at 8:30 on thursday morning

what a load of bull**** have you not heard of redundancies ect no one has a bloody job for life do they ?????? unless there verry lucky theres people out there in the CRAP as you put it who have held down the same job for years and then lost it due to no fault of there own NOT becaause as you put it bought more than they can afford .... ps you joke about chains was CRAP!!

Sorry off topic but this donkey talks utter rubbish

what does redundancies mean? i have always been self employed and hire staff never work for anyone before

Not quite

If you haven't seen the camera then it could be anywhere and could have a clear pic. But it's a daft argument anyway as there might not be one and if there was it might not be pointing at you at the time. So shake hands, draw a line and carry on lol :thumbsup:

If that chav knew where the cameras were, , He cant be an angel as he feel the need to know when CCTV cant spot him

i spent ages trying to get that simple thing into those muppets head, would they have it NO, their kids can do no wrong,

Bet their the people Q outside postoffice at 8:30 on thursday morning

This thread has now run to 9 pages, most of it perpetuated by donkey.

Please - STOP FEEDING THIS TROLL :loopy:

If that chav knew where the cameras were, , He cant be an angel as he feel the need to know when CCTV cant spot him

This chav never said that he was an angel :D...i even stated in my opening post that at times i can be cheeky but in this case i was not and this is why i started this thread :thumbsup:

What chance have the kids got when the parents are posting the trash that they are :(

the secruity in meadowhall is fine i dont know anyone who has ever had a problem with them and i know quite a few kids who know how to misbehave at times,

the parents actually believing that the secruity is actually " bullying " there kids for no reason need abit of a reality check