The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

It's beautiful isn't it?

Reminds me of my childhood in Germany. We had snow like this every winter. And made the most of it too.

(And guess what, life didn't grind to a halt each time either.:D)

Worked in Germany in December - chains on tyres, etc ... marvellous. :)

And they DO know how to do Christmas. :thumbsup:

did anyone get off a bus from town near Pondsfords tonight around, 5.45 - 6pmish, My daughter and granddaughter were on a bus around that time and still have not arrived here (Valley Road) I've walked the route she would normaly take (Albert Road) but cant find them...and to top it all she is not answering her phone now

did anyone get off a bus from town near Pondsfords tonight around, 5.45 - 6pmish, My daughter and granddaughter were on a bus around that time and still have not arrived here (Valley Road) I've walked the route she would normaly take (Albert Road) but cant find them...and to top it all she is not answering her phone now

I hope you make contact with them soon, and I hope they are both ok.

I have just been to the shop on city road near KFC and traffic is not moving up towards the manor top at all. Looked like 2 trams were further up near Eastern Ave also not moving a bit. I'm not sure if there has been an accident or if the traffic is just so bad but thought I would give it a mention.

Hi sarah - wot did you have at KFC?