The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

A local forum such as SF should be ideal for spreading information about inclement weather for the benefit of the community but to put it into 60+ pages going back and over 1000 posts is absurd completely defeats the object. How can we find anything useful?

The search function is what you need! Do it to flag stuff up by post and it normally does the trick.

Advanced Search --> Show Results By: Check the "Post" box. Job done.

No buses running to Worrall. 57 and 58 running along middlewood road and terminating at oughtibridge

Oh the irony of that :roll:.....First decided to stop running the 57 along Middlewood Road following the completion of repairs to the landslip after the floods about 20 months ago and we at Middlewood don't have a regular daytime bus....because they reckon they make more revenue by going over Worrall.

So they can run them along here now then can they.....bloody cheek.

If I were the powers that be - who decided they were allowed to divert then I would have told them NO :rant:

The search function is what you need! Do it to flag stuff up by post and it normally does the trick.
No, if this were run properly they would have a mod to sort this particular topic out for the day as there are lots of different aspects to a snowy day which should be in separate threads and the fact that it has so many posts in it proves the point. Same with the floods, it was unreadable.

My daughter in laws car has just broken down on the junction near the olive grove pub and she has had to leave it there. She has her two year old daughter with her who is not very well, and they are having to walk home , she lives at the top of east bank road. My son is stuck in traffic on richmond road and has just told me he is going to walk home to try and help her. Please remember that sometimes when people leave their cars they may have a good reason for doing so.

Hope she gets home ok

No, if this were run properly they would have a mod to sort this particular topic out for the day as there are lots of different aspects to a snowy day which should be in separate threads and the fact that it has so many posts in it proves the point. Same with the floods, it was unreadable.

I think you'll find, hun, that as the day's progressed, the Mods have merged all the threads into one.