Two minutes silence in meadowhall

Was anyone else disgusted with the supposed two minutes silence in meadowhall this morning?

I work there and there were announcements every ten minutes or so building up to it, however, when it got to 11o'clock hardly anybody stopped talking, let alone stopped walking to pay their respects.

I am one of the lucky ones that hasnt lost anybody in any of our wars, but this made me so angry and upset I felt like crying. I couldnt believe the total lack of respect from so many people.

Was anyone else disgusted with the supposed two minutes silence in meadowhall this morning?

I work there and there were announcements every ten minutes or so building up to it, however, when it got to 11o'clock hardly anybody stopped talking, let alone stopped walking to pay their respects.

I am one of the lucky ones that hasnt lost anybody in any of our wars, but this made me so angry and upset I felt like crying. I couldnt believe the total lack of respect from so many people.

What can you do ey? That's the price of freedom.

i work in tjhughs and when we stopped for the 11 o clock , we stopped serving drinksetc and stood in silence , only to have an elderley lady shout , am i gonna get served or have u fell asleep i found this horrific ,

another elderly lady shouted for us to get her a bacon bagette to which she was ignored , yet there was a group of 8 16 year olds to 18 year ols who all stood in silence - shows u the difference doesnt it

i work in tjhughs and when we stopped for the 11 o clock , we stopped serving drinksetc and stood in silence , only to have an elderley lady shout , am i gonna get served or have u fell asleep i found this horrific ,

another elderly lady shouted for us to get her a bacon bagette to which she was ignored , yet there was a group of 8 16 year olds to 18 year ols who all stood in silence - shows u the difference doesnt it

Oh my that is quite funny really, some old people can sometimes be incredibly funny / embarrasing.