Two minutes silence in meadowhall

yeah nikki we had tannoy anouncements even had the managers stood on the door telling people as they were coming in , it was discusting how the people were most of the people sat in the cafe carried on with the converstations , we just looked horrified especially when the 2 shouted about their food and drinks taking so long

Hey thats nothing, you think people have no respect, over here in Bratfud they have none what so ever............or at least I thought.

I was in the City Centre (if thats what you can call it), and the buses actually pulled over for the 2 mins silence. 1 bus driver took exception of the bus in front "holding him up".

Anyway after the 2 mins silence, the "no respect" bus driver started to have a go at the bus driver in front for not moving his bus out of the way, to which the bus driver told him to "stick his bus up his arse sideways and show some F***ing respect".

Now people say that Bratfud has a racial problem, but the bus driver that pulled his bus over to observe the 2 minutes silence was a muslim, who admitted that he wasn't British but it's besides the point. If it wasn't for those that fought in the wars, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Did any of the buses in Sheffield pull over or was it just a driver decision? I ask because the buses in Bratfud are run by First as well and just wondered if the compnay had said to pull the buses over. I know the observed the 2 mins silence at Sheffield Train Station

Hey thats nothing, you think people have no respect, over here in Bratfud they have none what so ever............or at least I thought.

I was in the City Centre (if thats what you can call it), and the buses actually pulled over for the 2 mins silence. 1 bus driver took exception of the bus in front "holding him up".

Anyway after the 2 mins silence, the "no respect" bus driver started to have a go at the bus driver in front for not moving his bus out of the way, to which the bus driver told him to "stick his bus up his arse sideways and show some F***ing respect".

Now people say that Bratfud has a racial problem, but the bus driver that pulled his bus over to observe the 2 minutes silence was a muslim, who admitted that he wasn't British but it's besides the point. If it wasn't for those that fought in the wars, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Did any of the buses in Sheffield pull over or was it just a driver decision? I ask because the buses in Bratfud are run by First as well and just wondered if the compnay had said to pull the buses over. I know the observed the 2 mins silence at Sheffield Train Station

good lad he gets my upmost respect

good lad he gets my upmost respect

He certainly got mine, and it certainly proved a point.

I was just wondering if the company had said if it is safe to do so pull the bus over, or if it was just the drivers decision. If not then it would be nice to see, even if it was in Sheffield City Centre teh trams and buses stopping for 2 mins. After all that time can be caught up

marc goddard i think if u see the bus driver again u should tell him that we all think he did the right thing and doesnt matter what nationality u r , u can still show the respect u have like he did , good on him x

It was me that saw the bus driver, and I emailed First Bradford when I got back and commented on the respectable thing that he did

It was me that saw the bus driver, and I emailed First Bradford when I got back and commented on the respectable thing that he did

Well good on you! I bet theyre so used to only ever getting complaints it probably made their day! People dont very often bother to comment on good things, but cant wait to criticise and complain, Good for you, and the driver!

marc goddard i think if u see the bus driver again u should tell him that we all think he did the right thing and doesnt matter what nationality u r , u can still show the respect u have like he did , good on him x

wasnt actually me that witnessed it, it was WyorksDEANO lol but if im ever over bratford way i'll keep me eye out for him :hihi: