Did anyone see someone get off a bus and be attacked on Hartley brook road?

Moonbird

Glad you're ok Vince. Sadly the scumbags who did this to you will probably never be caught and even if they did, they'd probably just get a slap on the wrist. Now what they really need is a good kick up the backside and being strung up by their goolies. Bring back the stocks I say, give 'em some true community justice!

Ey! Glad your okay too! BIG HUG:hihi: So what exactly are The plastic police men supposed to do?????:suspect:

That's just a poor excuse, tell em to bring section 30 into overdrive, we want more PROPER police, in proper cars and foot duty to get these little s**** of the street! Then a fine for the parent's for letting they're toerag off spring do these things.

Sanctuary are to blame too, for letting contractors leave stuff lying about!

We had problem a couple of years ago when they did rooves this end, the contractors left the scaffolding up...yeh...but they also left the ladders there over night...so the toerags could climb. FANTASTIC!

It took a little toe aged just six to fall and nearly break her sweet little neck....single parent did'nt even know what she was up to, due to being busy doing far more interesting things.:suspect:

Anyway it took this incident, for the contractors to take the ladders down over night. Arrrrrgh!

The CCTV covers the outside as well,it gives images of the front,rear and all four corners of the vehicle.

That's good, I did'nt know this but how far of a view do they get and are they always recording? If so what kind of resolution do you get and can it be used in evidence? Ie: Date and time print?

The CCTV covers the outside as well,it gives images of the front,rear and all four corners of the vehicle.

Thanks for that, but they don't seem to want to take it any further anyway :mad:

Puddinburner son has called Sanctuary and they say they will remove the barriers...we shall see!

Hi every one I am moonbirds son thank you for all your support and kind words I am ok now but still a bit in shock.

I had the Police around last night and I said to them that the UK is getting like Iraq and they admitted it was the case.

I can not believe that even the police say its that bad when scum are setting up traps in the road so buses have to stop and then they attack, its like some thing out of blackhawk down.

The police said that they will get some one out to move the blockade at the side of the road but guess what? its still there also the cops said we can not do much about it but we can put out more pcso to look around the streets at night to stop this happening.

I am so mad why do I have to go out on the bus now days and be attacked by low life scum the police dont care one bit.

what do you propose the police do please?

OMG, Moonbird - I am appalled and saddened to read this. What an awful thing to happen.

I have PM'ed you, but I wanted to add my sympathies and best wishes to both you and Vince on this thread, to try to show some solidarity against the scrotes who did this.

Perhaps the police could try to take on board that these are the things that ordinary people worry about - unprovoked attacks on people just trying to get on with their lives - and is the sort of thing they want their police force to Take Action on, and to be given Top Priority.

I hope both you and Vince get over this quickly, Moonbird.

Sending good vibes,

Sparkle x

what do you propose the police do please?

GET The plastic police men/ women off the case, they are useless, tell Jon to mega enforce section 30 and get more area up here! Also, get sanctuary to stop leaving contractor crap laying about, for the lil toe rags to use!

Lol...TJ, It's toerags up to they're old tricks again, what more can one say...I live on this estate via fate...no more!

We know the one's, just let's keep working together and "book em Danno!" One step wrong and it's ASBO! We are watching you would be Ideal.

Sad though, that very often Government funds, will not back us up on this!

Night shift? No man power? and the rest!:suspect

Ey! Glad your okay too! BIG HUG:hihi: So what exactly are The plastic police men supposed to do?????:suspect:

That's just a poor excuse, tell em to bring section 30 into overdrive, we want more PROPER police, in proper cars and foot duty to get these little s**** of the street! Then a fine for the parent's for letting they're toerag off spring do these things.

Sanctuary are to blame too, for letting contractors leave stuff lying about!

We had problem a couple of years ago when they did rooves this end, the contractors left the scaffolding up...yeh...but they also left the ladders there over night...so the toerags could climb. FANTASTIC!

It took a little toe aged just six to fall and nearly break her sweet little neck....single parent did'nt even know what she was up to, due to being busy doing far more interesting things.:suspect:

Anyway it took this incident, for the contractors to take the ladders down over night. Arrrrrgh!

If you expect the police officers that have been recruited to acieve targets, fill in forms and be the guardians of political correctness to sort this out then forget it.

If however you want a police force that is able to kick arse the shackles must be removed and the correct people recruited. I have absolutely no problem with very small and well educated young folk, that is as long as they are not the police officers that are supposed to protect us.

If you expect the police officers that have been recruited to acieve targets, fill in forms and be the guardians of political correctness to sort this out then forget it.

If however you want a police force that is able to kick arse the shackles must be removed and the correct people recruited. I have absolutely no problem with very small and well educated young folk, that is as long as they are not the police officers that are supposed to protect us.

You hit it on the head Babe! That's EXACTLY why I resigned! The youth who have brains are not supported the youth that are dimwit's are! Plus they get the back up from CPS.

Section 30 enforcement, is all that is needed here, seriously.

Stop em, roaming in groups, stop em getting the chance to cause hastle and we are half way there!

We do not require modern day policing we require the old fashioned " clip round ear ole" approach and tell parent's what the little cherub's have been upto.

That's all! A little anti PC these day's but these kid's are left to roam...no check back and this is what you get......God the paperwork...oh Nooooo!:hihi: