Did anyone see someone get off a bus and be attacked on Hartley brook road?

About half an hour ago my Son was on the 48 bus as it reached the junction with Beck road the bus stopped as there was some sort of barricade, my Son offered to move the stuff and as he did he was attacked, a brick thrown at his back and threatened with a knife, the police came and chased the teenagers down the estate.

I know its a long shot but did anyone see what happened?

Bloody hell Moonbird !!

Is he ok ??

I'm sorry I can't help, but I hope someone can and I hope to god they catch the little *******'s

Yes he is ok thanks Sarah1 just shook up and his back hurts where the brick hit him :mad:

That's awful. Hope they catch the ********!!!! :rant:

Hope your son is ok too x x

That's awful. Hope they catch the ********!!!! :rant:

Hope your son is ok too x x

I bet they don't :suspect:

He is ok thanks for asking, they are going to put more community police on the estate hmmm!

did the bus have CCTV?

Gosh moonbird give him my best.

BTW ghastly as it sounds pile cream is great for getting rid of bruises.

I read a thread earlier on about what makes you angry..........this sort of thing makes me angry. I can feel my blood boiling after reading what happened to your son moonbird. When will something be done to make our streets safe again? Should that be "what" can be done to make our streets safe again? It's high time that something is done though. This could so easily have ended up with a different ending......thank goodness it didn't. The police shouldn't have been chasing the scroats away......they should have been catching and arresting them! Not that that would have made any difference anyhow.

I'm glad your son is ok moonbird and thank goodness his injuries weren't more serious.

Its a shame the bus driver did'nt ''accidently'' mow the little gimps over.

Threatened him with a knife, for what moving some crap out of the road, Vigilante crews are going to start poping out all over the place, mark my words.

They wont catch them, if they do they wont do jack FACT

Very sorry to hear that, Moonbird. Do the police think the obstruction was put in the way by the attackers?

Oh NO!!!! This is horrendous, What time did it happen? as there were a fair few on the shops at tea time, did you get any discriptions?

So they ambushed the bus and then attacked....speechless:0

I saw THE usual suspects in the crowd of youths, that don't help you but the police are aware of certain youths, as they cause hasstle all the time on this estate. They will have recognised them even when running away.

More importantly Is your lad okay? He's lucky! If brick had hit in the head? Does'nt bare thinking about! You must be so angry!

Ps I think they only have CCTV ON the bus, for passengers, it does'nt cover the outside.

Just had another thought, may be useless but have you thought about going into Bob and asking if he saw owt ( Shilitto's) He's very good at picking up on the gossip/ boasting which takes place but you can't accuse without proof? He may have seen something though as if it happened around that time, he'd be driving that way on his way home.