Did anyone see someone get off a bus and be attacked on Hartley brook road?

Moonbird

Just give me my uni back! will do paperwork, just get em sorted...cos annoying! Will even work for nowt!! Grrrrr "let me at em danno!"

Very used to doing lone patrol, so no prob, what so ever.......Don't think SYP will let me though! Respect! That's what is needed, education, the caring understanding approach, inform local schools?

If MY child was allowed to roam and do this sort of thing...then I found out about it? You'd have something far more serious to deal with....believe me, as I AM a responsible parent!:hihi:

i suggest you write to your local councillor as the councill have refused the police to put another section 30 in place! When it was in force it worked wonders, and im sure that a lot of the residents of shiregreen will second that. Sadly though it has ended and we have to do the best we can. staff shortages on shifts and a refusal by the goverment to fund more police officers means that times can be hard.

Do what TJ! I did'nt know that re:sec 30, it worked wonders last time round! I'm on it! Number 1 complainer to 101 lol...I am so sorry for pranging a response car all those years ago....take me back pleeese! I will be good honest! LOL, miss the job like hell and bored out of brains, can you tell! lol

what do you propose the police do please?

What do you think that the police should do? I guess that's what he expects them to do, how frustrating do you think it is to be attacked and then told well sorry but we can't/wont do anything about it? and not for the first time I might add.

I am sure all he needs is to feel even more helpless than he already does having to put up with regular crap on this road, seriously what do the police expect from people....I am sure if he arms himself and goes for a bit of DIY vigilantism they will take plenty of interest in him then!

does he know who did this? is there CCTV? are there credible witnesses that will give a statement and go to court? If so then the police will do everything they can. You already mentioned that they turned up quick enough to arrive when the offenders were still there, but sadly the offenders made off.

As sad as it is that your lad was assaulted, i dont believe the police said we wont do anything at all. But the police need proof and evidence. And without it there is no case.