Sheffield Forum in Sheffield Star today

Councillors also have the same rights as we do, The same rights as they tried to deny to us. Let them spout off as much as they want. It is so unfortunate that they seem to gain control of many of our forums also. Try posting on the Sheffield Forum on the internet. The moderators will soon get rid of you. If they cannot control you , Then. You are banned for good. This paper will give us all a chance to air our views. One thing about the Star, They will not defend any councillor that is wrong. The more Labour spout, The more they complain, We become more convinced they are unfit for purpose........

I wonder what he posted here to be sanctioned by the moderating team who have nothing at all to do with the Council.

I wonder if it involved

a. libel.

or

b. Muslims.

he is always writing to the newspapers over something its an hobby of his

Comment Reported Unsuitable By User

It seems that The Star has mods too :hihi::hihi:

It seems that The Star has mods too :hihi::hihi:

well it actually says "comment reported unsuitable by a user"

well it actually says "comment reported unsuitable by a user"
I can't see the 'a', maybe it's in stealth mode :suspect:

That's classic though, complaints about being deleted on SF are deleted on the Star Forun too. What will they do to punish him if he tries to repost the comment? Will they ban him from ever buying the Star again?:hihi:

I can't see the 'a', maybe it's in stealth mode :suspect:

That's classic though, complaints about being deleted on SF are deleted on the Star Forun too. What will they do to punish him if he tries to repost the comment? Will they ban him from ever buying the Star again?:hihi:

No they will make him buy the Rotherham Advertiser :hihi:

It is only reflecting a persons perception of democracy.

Actually most of those actively involved with the Lib Dems re-act like this I find !!

Councillors also have the same rights as we do, The same rights as they tried to deny to us. Let them spout off as much as they want. It is so unfortunate that they seem to gain control of many of our forums also. Try posting on the Sheffield Forum on the internet. The moderators will soon get rid of you. If they cannot control you , Then. You are banned for good. This paper will give us all a chance to air our views. One thing about the Star, They will not defend any councillor that is wrong. The more Labour spout, The more they complain, We become more convinced they are unfit for purpose........

It is only reflecting a persons perception of democracy.

Actually most of those actively involved with the Lib Dems re-act like this I find !!

It is only reflecting a persons perception of democracy. Actually most of those actively involved with the Lib Dems re-act like this I find !!

Is it libdem-bashing week on here this week? I think you opposition people can relax for a bit though. Iirc there's no election next year? Or is it the repetition of last time, an opposition-orchestrated slow drip drip of apparently spontaneous criticism by the electorate hopefully leading to lack of confidence in the LibDem administration? It seemed to work then, but I don't think that the citizens of Sheffield are going to fall for it again, do you?

Just for clarity (and I know that Albert didn't post mischievously) the quote in #21 was what appeared in the Star, quoted by myself, not my own words.

Looks like someone said something and had a post deleted. Get over it!!!

Christ if I complained everything I had a post moved or deleted on here then I would be a moaning old git

There is too much censorship of opinions here though.