Famous footy fans who support owls/blades

kell brooks a wednesday fan

Nope, Kell is a Blade, he has been on the pitch at half-time at BDTBL showing off his Championship belts.

Are you saying no to Bruce Boxleitner not being in tron,or Chris Nolan not being a fan of SUFC?

For the first part, Bruce was obvioulsy in Tron.

For the second part, I remember someone posting a link on this forum some time back, a youtube link to a young lad in a United shirt in Batman Begins. I am sure there was another link where Chris Nolan said that he did that on purpose but I can't remember which of the good lads on here posted the link, will try and find it.

definitely an owl, he played John Sheridan in babylon5

definitely an owl, he played John Sheridan in babylon5

Ha ha good one mate! :hihi:

kell brooks a wednesday fan

No I can categorically state he's a Blade

Are you saying no to Bruce Boxleitner not being in tron,or Chris Nolan not being a fan of SUFC?

For the first part, Bruce was obvioulsy in Tron.

For the second part, I remember someone posting a link on this forum some time back, a youtube link to a young lad in a United shirt in Batman Begins. I am sure there was another link where Chris Nolan said that he did that on purpose but I can't remember which of the good lads on here posted the link, will try and find it.

Yes this is true, there is a young lad in an early 90s United shirt in one scene.

However, did you know that in the credits the part is titled as "African boy in rags" :D

Michael Palin talks about Wednesday several times in his published diaries, going to watch us, being so happy when we got promoted in 1984, getting into conversation with somebody due to wearing an SWFC badge (that was back in the late 60s/early 70s) etc. Yet he barely mentions United at all, rather odd behaviour for a blade, eh?

He definitely supported United when he was young but has followed both teams for many years. His son is a devoted Owl despite having never lived in Sheffield.

Monday of this week, interviewed on 5 Live, Michael Palin told the nation he is a Sheffield United supporter.

Finally, from his own lips, the truth.

I allus knew the man was not quite right int thed. :hihi:

I posted this late last year.

Heard it wiv me own lugholes. :hihi:

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I've know I've responded before but it's another spurious thread, who gives a damn who celebrities support

I've know I've responded before but it's another spurious thread, who gives a damn who celebrities support

Well as it's reached 4 pages already, quite a few people it seems :)

I noticed they had Paul Heaton on doing his best ever blades XI after the Coventry game on Sky tonight... Walker and Stan both got in!

Well as it's reached 4 pages already, quite a few people it seems :)

I noticed they had Paul Heaton on doing his best ever blades XI after the Coventry game on Sky tonight... Walker and Stan both got in!

Is that players or fights :hihi::hihi: