Famous footy fans who support owls/blades

Is that them that were on Happy Days once

They used the Happy Days diner in the video for the song

They used the Happy Days diner in the video for the song

That's it JFK thought I'd come across them before cheers

Oh you forgot to say, she's lovely also :):)

Hey Bypass - I thought (apart form your Mrs and my Hubby) I was all yours! :hihi:

Titfer - are you saying there are no 'top totty' amongst Wed fans? TBH I am trying to think of one...........:huh::hihi:

Tony Pitts, played Archie in Emmerdale, sported an owl more than once on the programme.

Hey Bypass - I thought (apart form your Mrs and my Hubby) I was all yours! :hihi:

Titfer - are you saying there are no 'top totty' amongst Wed fans? TBH I am trying to think of one...........:huh::hihi:

LOL, AM STILL LAUGHING AT TONY PITTS !!

Tricky Dicky..Ian Reddington of East Enders is an Owl.

Would not call em top draw celebs though.

Who is the Blade out of Chilli hot peppers group ?? (not a music fan myself)

but have met Paul Heaton several times at matches, Knocked about with Sean Bean on a regular basis, as a fellow London Blade. Jim Daly is a film producer and a Blade, he did ..when Saturday comes, a big mate of Seans.

Its a suprise who you do see at matches, i remember Southampton away, and the whole of the House Martins group being in the pub, QPR away half the "bill" cast seemed to be in the United end.

One of the oddest celebs i notices was a few years ago, Sue Pollard on the tv am programme wearing a United jumper! dont think for one momment she is a Blade , thats what made it so odd!

Barry Hines.. of Kes fame is a Blade.

Edited by TAT

Eh I'm not having that, an Owl that's read a book :D:hihi:

You're right to question it BP.

My mam read it to me, I was only 22 at the time. ;)

I struggled wiv big words.

You're right to question it BP.

My mam read it to me, I was only 22 at the time. ;)

I struggled wiv big words.

Well HM you do seem to be managing much better now friend :)

Anyway cheeky chuffs I'm famous; & a Blade, I've been in the Star & on Calendar lol

but have met Paul Heaton several times at matches, Knocked about with Sean Bean on a regular basis, as a fellow London Blade. Jim Daly is a film producer and a Blade, he did ..when Saturday comes, a big mate of Seans.

Its a suprise who you do see at matches, i remember Southampton away, and the whole of the House Martins group being in the pub, QPR away half the "bill" cast seemed to be in the United end.

One of the oddest celebs i notices was a few years ago, Sue Pollard on the tv am programme wearing a United jumper! dont think for one momment she is a Blade , thats what made it so odd!

Laugh you might, but Archie Brookes was always a celeb to me..........

And you have the brass neck to put Sue Pollard forward. Hi de Hi, or was that a housemartin's track?

Laugh you might, but Archie Brookes was always a celeb to me..........

And you have the brass neck to put Sue Pollard forward. Hi de Hi, or was that a housemartin's track?

I never suggested Sue Pollard was a Blade !! but she is a damn sight more famous than Tony Pitts... hi di hi :);)

flea, from chilis mate.

flea, from chilis mate.

cheers ;);)